Resource icon

Skins Renault R30 skin for Caterham 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Maybe qa
Really poor resolution and it would have been a ten times better car and more realistic converting a mclaren over instead of the caterham!
Poor resolution agree, but the mclaren? If you see how dark the livery is, it's incredibly difficult to edit cause you can hardly see anything.

Maybe qa

Poor resolution agree, but the mclaren? If you see how dark the livery is, it's incredibly difficult to edit cause you can hardly see anything.
Duplicate the layer, then turn the brightness way up.....takes 10 secs. If you can use the model, it doesn't matter how dark the texture is using the wireframe.

miki2000milos updated Renault R30 skin for Caterham with a new update entry:

Color update

Color is now better View attachment 47840
In-game screenshots:
F1_2013 2014-01-09 20-01-40-500.jpg
F1_2013 2014-01-09 20-01-53-113.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Maybe qa

I can not understand your point , If you are creating a new skin with a new colour like the Renault for example why are you editing the mclaren colour , Paint the skin the yellow you require would be the first step then add the logos, Its not rocket science:O_o:

I Started it on the mclaren for you , The top 2 pictures I made my own model extracted from 3dsimed but I could not paint on the car itself was creating reflective layers or something so I binned the attempt and started on ML,s template then noticed he had masked it off but was paintable , but not really into renault but the R30 is one of the best looking once done right , Anyway heres the started Template already masked by ML:thumbsup:
Untitled-1.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fcac8el47ppsc8w/Mclaren - Renault R30 Mod , ML Template.zip

I can not understand your point , If you are creating a new skin with a new colour like the Renault for example why are you editing the mclaren colour , Paint the skin the yellow you require would be the first step then add the logos, Its not rocket science:O_o:
well i always want to know which part of the car is where before i paint it, and at the mclaren i only could see the nose sidepods etc. But ml explained to me now :). And btw yes i always paint the 2d textures cause i have no idea how those wireframes work:sick::whistling::(

• Deleted member 161052

I'll hope to see your progress on the 1992 mod, meanwhile I'm on the 1994 mod! (this comment was to your reply on my review)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back