Renault R24

Cars Renault R24 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I appreciate your analysis, the oversteer can be the rear suspension because the car has grip in tyres and aerodinamic in the physics (check out the parameters with the debug apps of kunos of the aerodynamic and tyres grip), so i guess that is the rear suspension, i will revise it for to correct the oversteer.

i can't see the image on the rear bug, so i can't see it. please, put it right.

The tires form in the centre is not curve as a real tire, i saw this a lot time ago but i leaved it for later, now i will change it and i will put the tyre form with the curve in the center as real tyre and iwill try to make more detail in the tyres for to be more realistic
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2018.02.20 - 18.41.30.41 (2).png

Seems like a fine mod. Did a couple of laps. Car is driving pretty decently, but whats bothering me is the sound. Its like worse than rfF f1 cars. And there is always the sound like that car is constantly bottoming (it must be engine`s sound, or something). Its pretty bothering. And discs glowing, its some strange red color. Just keep up the good work :)

Cyneo updated Renault R24 with a new update entry:

Renault R24 - version 1.1

Renault R24 - version 1.1

- Added car LODS (B, C, D) and reduced number of triangles on the model car. Now the car has a lot more perfomance in the graphics (See the FPS in the game).

- 2º gear ratio changed.

- In aerodynamics, Body CD increase until 0.61 (now the car is a little bit less fast (i think that now has the real velocity like the real R24, at least the times in monza are pretty same that the real times in 2004 (depending of the driver and the car setup), anyway, try it and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I noticed (in replays, not sure how it is when you drive yourself) that the car has no outside sound, just silence :)

Edit. Please ignore that, it seems that it has been a problem with my game, sorry!

Last edited:
Hi all,

I was a couple of months without worjing on the car but now i have time to go on updating the car.

now, i have updated the body of the car with more details. Also, i have create a new rim and a new hub for the rim.

I'm going to update engine's sound, and too i have updated car's suspensions for to more realism driving on it.

I want to update the tyre textures too.

all this updates will be in the new update 1.3 version.

I hope it likes you :)

Some images from the car :
__custom_showroom_1544218279.jpg
__custom_showroom_1544218363.jpg
__custom_showroom_1544218393.jpg
__custom_showroom_1544218414.jpg
__custom_showroom_1544218483.jpg

Thanks cyneo, I have a question though. In game I can see this car in selection screen but after loading screen it takes me back to selection screen everytime I try to drive with this car.
Any suggestions?

Thanks cyneo, I have a question though. In game I can see this car in selection screen but after loading screen it takes me back to selection screen everytime I try to drive with this car.
Any suggestions?

Try to delete de folder of the car and download the car and install again.

New improved stuffs :

__custom_showroom_1546861018.jpg

__custom_showroom_1546861057.jpg

__custom_showroom_1546861113.jpg

__custom_showroom_1546861519.jpg

The driver is fixed now (the rotation of the arms) :

__custom_showroom_1546861836.jpg
__custom_showroom_1546861903.jpg

The new version of the car will be released very soon :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years