rF2 Renault Megane Trophy @ VIR - Sat 19May18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I would love to but late shift for me. I get to deal with drunks on trains which is almost like driving round with you guys on track swerving from left to right all the time ;)

Seriously though I had a lot of fun on my RF2 race last week and will be joining again when I can. Thanks for the tag @Stephen Gibb

Well, I just tried joining the server a few times...four times out of five I got disconnected :( I really don't understand what's going on with rF2, my connection is pretty good otherwise and I rarely have issues in this regard with other sims. I did verify local files on Steam, just to be sure. And I can race the combo locally no problem. It just seems to randomly come and go and possibly only affect RD servers :/

Well, I just tried joining the server a few times...four times out of five I got disconnected :( I really don't understand what's going on with rF2, my connection is pretty good otherwise and I rarely have issues in this regard with other sims. I did verify local files on Steam, just to be sure. And I can race the combo locally no problem. It just seems to randomly come and go and possibly only affect RD servers :/
Yeah I used to get random disconnects at the end of last year but since I went back to it in January it's been fine I presumed it had been fixed by an update, you could try a RF2 reinstall but if it's only RD servers I guess that won't that help :(.

Welp. Can't join the server, not even following a full reinstall. Sorry. I'll give it one (or two) final try in a moment, but I'm not holding my breath.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back