Track: Palm Beach
Club Racing MOD: Download here
Weather: Dry

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT Practice
19:30 GMT Qualification
19:45 GMT Warm-up
19:50 GMT Race (18 laps)

Click here to see when the event starts in you timezone.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Subscribe to this thread: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. The MOD MUST be installed to join the server.

Notes:
  1. Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited in the chat. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  2. If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  3. We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3, download here. Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy friendly way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically, Log in here
  4. Please take into account that rFactor 2 is still in beta stage and that technical problems might occur. If you spot a bug please post a (constructive) report in the dedicated bug forum here.
Sign-up list:
  1. Peter Nickells
  2. Stefan Woudenberg
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Well I had loads of fun. :)
This was my first race with the Megane's and was really happy with Pole 1:17.1xx Just in front of Claes, so I knew we would be fighting for the win. :)
My start was brilliant, kept my position, but in the hairpin in the mid field went too wide and Claes passed on the inside. I chasesd him and in the 2nd lap, I could pass him on on the long straight. It seemed that I could drive a little away from him, but on lap 4 (?) I went a bit wide coming out of the hairpin in the infield and had to break hard not to hit the wall. My enigine stalled and had to start it in neutral and reverse. I was now in 3rd with about 20 seconds behind Claes and about 2 behind Paul.
It took me a few laps to catch up with Paul and was pushing hard to try to catch Claes who was by lap 16 about 10~11 seconds down. Than I hit the wall coming on to the straight and damaged my suspension and gave up the fight as the race only was 18 laps.
My fastest lap in the race was a 1:16.555 :)
Too bad I couldn't fight for the win... maybe next time :)

Thanx guys for the fun! See you next time!

It was a great race, I qualified 3rd out of the entire grid, but at the beginning of the race I was revving somebody elses engine on the start line and the field passed me while I watched and fumbled for the ignition key.... I managed to get away in the end and catch up in to 3rd positon after Peter made a few doughnuts in the grass early on only to see Stefan out braking Claes after the longest straight to take the lead.

Stefan managed to lead for about quarter of the race until he braked (broke?) really hard and his engine stalled leaving Claes to run in the lead with me second. I was no match for Stefan as I saw him closing in over a few laps in my mirror only to be overtaken about two thirds in to the race to put me back in third.

Peter had a lot of catching up to do as his pit crew had kept him static in the early stages for a long period. I followed Peter's example shortly after this and turned into a mobile carousel... rinse and repeat... Stefan meanwhile was catching up with Claes and got a really good 1:16's lap in the process until he gained a suspension problem which set his wheel lilting by 40 degrees.

A spinning experience once more on the penultimate lap gave me a view of the leader, Claes in my mirror, I was determined not to be lapped so pressed on the best I could in the hope that I would be able to take advantage of Stefan's misfortune to get second place, but Stefan was having none of that, he pushed hard with his arms at a weird angle across the finish line 40 seconds before I could catch him.

Well done to Claes for taking the Gold Cup on the podium and to all others in the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back