rF2 Renault Megane @ Mills Metro Park - Friday January 13, 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry, I will have to withdraw.
Did lots of testing tonight, but on Mills in the meganes Im getting far too much graphical stuttering and it will only lead to problems in the race :(

Sorry, I will have to withdraw.
Did lots of testing tonight, but on Mills in the meganes Im getting far too much graphical stuttering and it will only lead to problems in the race :(

have you tried the fix here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rf2-fixes-and-adjustments-list.45695/#post-1023348 did make a difference for me - less stuttering, but no more fps

my issue is the handling atm, big seesaws all over the place in the megane. Keith barrick was doing 1:08s round mills earlier on server, i can barely manage a 1:14. its so twitchy

have you tried the fix here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rf2-fixes-and-adjustments-list.45695/#post-1023348 did make a difference for me - less stuttering, but no more fps
Thanks James, Ive tried all the suggestions in thread but no luck. Same as some of the other people, I get pretty good fps generally even with settings up near max. Turning them right down, I get monstrously high fps until I get to certain parts of the track....

One last thing I will try tonight is to lower sound settings.... I saw on one thread somewhere from somoene from ISI that if you lag at the start of a race it may be due to the noise of the crowd... well thinking about it, the areas where I suffer appear to be coming into the stadium areas where crowds are gathered. A long shot, but worth a try ...

Okay both servers are up and running. People that have been placed in the first group need to join RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 1 tonight. The people in group 2 can join the server called RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 2.

Please check the first post for the correct details!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back