Renault  - Dashboard

Misc Renault - Dashboard 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
EduCalza submitted a new resource:

Renault F1 2019 - Dashboard - Dashboard from 2019 first time test in pre-season.

This is my first contribution on RaceDepartment.

I`m not expert in SimHub, but I decide to make this dash for share with you.
It`s made from video on YT in first lap of Daniel Ricciardo on new team.

Credits goes to...
Star Mode (Launch mode) screen based on Based on Meekstaaa Start Mode, that gave me permission to use.
Javascript codes is from Ensi Ferrum dashboard.

Read more about this resource...

Amazing thank you! Just one problem...tyre temps are completely wrong..is that normal? I got 88-85-90-88 in the game wheel and other numbers (like 100-95 etc) on the dash..
Today at 00:41 Report this to a moderator

1. Author's Response
    Hi. thank you. I don't know, because is command from Simhub, on my tests are close to carcass temp.

1. First of all thank you for the reply! So, any hint on how I can fix this problem?? Coz the dashboard is Amazing.

Amazing thank you! Just one problem...tyre temps are completely wrong..is that normal? I got 88-85-90-88 in the game wheel and other numbers (like 100-95 etc) on the dash..
Today at 00:41 Report this to a moderator

1. Author's Response
    Hi. thank you. I don't know, because is command from Simhub, on my tests are close to carcass temp.

1. First of all thank you for the reply! So, any hint on how I can fix this problem?? Coz the dashboard is Amazing.
Hi.

Need to check, but for now I can't. my GPU died few weeks ago.

maybe trying other fx commands, check if match or can get closer to the game.
upload_2019-4-17_12-44-50.png

EduCalza

Try to edit the dashboard (if it's that what you mean…)...but couldn't find anything like the screen above...also noticed that the delta during race (the one in the top right corner) gives wrong distance...random...well never mind, I'll enjoy your great dash anyway! :) Hopefully you'll be able to sort it! cheers mate!

Try to edit the dashboard (if it's that what you mean…)...but couldn't find anything like the screen above...also noticed that the delta during race (the one in the top right corner) gives wrong distance...random...well never mind, I'll enjoy your great dash anyway! :) Hopefully you'll be able to sort it! cheers mate!

Hi.
Sorry.

here some instructions:

to edit the dash, select Renault's dash and click More and then select Edit dashboard
upload_2019-4-18_8-8-11.png

Now, expand Data and then object that you want edit, in this case FL Tyre Temp.
upload_2019-4-18_8-9-28.png

Scroll down and find Text, click on green Fx button
upload_2019-4-18_8-11-17.png

Now you can insert others commands, by pressing Insert property
upload_2019-4-18_8-13-24.png

click on Show game specific properties ('rawdata') and then type 'tyre' on text field to search the properties. scroll down and you can see all releted's tyre properties.
upload_2019-4-18_8-14-2.png

Also, you can find all UDP settings from Codies's page: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/30601-f1-2018-udp-specification/?do=findComment&comment=366317

EduCalza

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing