rF2 Renault Clio's @ Palm Beach - Wednesday August 1st 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I know it's a s*** thing to do, but sign me out please. I have to go out somewhere between 8 and half 8 GMT and I would rather sign out now instead of turn up and leave the race part way through as people quitting events is one of my pet hates.

I may well pop online and do some testing so that if the situation changes I will sign back in and join the race.

No disrespect intended, I always ensure I can race at the events I sign up for, but this one is out of my hands. :(

problems with my throttle again. strangely in practise no problem whatsoever and in the race it suddenly stopped again and i lost a few places:(.. Great fight with a few other drivers so lloking forward to next races.

Today I saw little respect on the track, too bad.

People risk their lives by closing the door ... I do not understand. When you've lost the position, the minimum is to respect the spaceof the car that is on the inside. I have done.

Very sad behavior.

Had a gr8 start from 2nd on the grid. Managed to get over a second lead by the time I got to the back straight. :)

After that had some little mistakes which made Miguel catch up. Was having a gr8 battle with him untill we got to turn 4. Miguel tried to go on the inside of me as I was coming in to take my racing line, we touched which put Miguel into a spin. :( Didn't mean to take you out Miguel was just taking my line.

Went on to win the race from there. :)

Great race and great fun today.Had a great little battle with Anthony and Martin for several laps,swamping positions with Martin a few times.Wish i had just a little more fuel to continue it to the checkers.Ran out on the last lap:)

Thanks for the race guys. I had fun.

As exspected I was almost last on the grid 2 seconds from the aliens. :D
I had a pretty good race pace, made a few little mistakes in the beginning which made me loose the connection to the main group.
I took 24 laps fuel with me and 3 laps before the end I saw that if I would be keeping full throttle I wouldn't make it to the finish. With 1 minute to fo I thought maybe wait at the finish, but didn't wanted to get lapped and I saw a car after the first corner standing still, so decided to drive the final lap slowly. When I crossed the finish line just had 0.1 liters left. :confused:
Next time, will make sure I have more than enough! :D

Was pretty happy with my fastest lap which was a mid 1:26, which was my fastest lap ever with the CLIO on this track! :)

See you next time guys! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back