rF2 Renault Clio's @ Croft - Thursday July 26th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Awesome lovely close racing with Miguel for 23 laps solid, no letting up at all!, possibly the most fun i have had in rF2 so far.
Grats Miguel and well done every finisher.

Many Thanks Stefan & RD

I continued driving, I kep Martin behind me for many laps, sometime the gap was growing , on other laps decreasing. The race was 23 laps and I put exactly that amount in, with the being lapped in mind that would be enough.
With Martin behind me and I driving as fast a possible which was draining my fuel. I had to let Martin pass and go. I finished as 7th and had no fuel left. After the finish at the en of the straight, my engine started stuttering..:confused:

Hope to see you guys next race! :)

It was harder than expected to overtake on this track! Great fun though :D I won't be able to join the Palm Beach :(

Hmm I was the one (close) behind you Anthony when I suddenly had a tire stack in my front bumper :rolleyes::). After that I should re-join the track again but soon realized how badly damaged the car was, and I tried to get off again as soon as possible. That´s when Stefan and Nick hit me from behind. Sorry guys :( . Took my punish in the pits (300s):sleep: .

Not really sure what I think of these tire-stacks all over the track... Seem a bit like rallycross to me.

Apology accepted :)
It can be easy to forget that there could be other people heading towards you after you've been off and you want to recover as quickly as possible. No track maps and depending on your driving view, you might not even of seen us coming till we hit you. As I said before, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time a fair bit in this race.

With the tyre stacks - if they were solid, then you wouldn't have much of a car left if you hit them ;) I like them personally, and they are realistic. Despite having them on apexes, you are not severely punished by writing the car off if you just clip them, they are there to stop people cutting the track. And just like real life, if they get hit, they move.
Not all tracks have them, so, I dont think it will be a common occurance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back