Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Paul Smith updated Lotus 98T with a new update entry:

Lotus Renault 98T 1.20 Updates

I have updated the Lotus Renault 98T again! Updates below.

900 BHP @ 11000
449 ft/lbs @ 10000

File is in rar format so just extract the gamedata file to your GSC installation.

Correct Helmet colour for Ayrton Senna.

Remapped torque/power curves to match those of the 86 F1 season using reference charts.

Improved the steering feel.

MZQGdM4.jpg

mHxzz11.jpg

Enjoy:)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Paul, just had a chance to drive the updated version, It's Great =D the power is awesome, but I seem to have a problem with the mirrors and the helmet has broken. It might just be my end but here's some screenshots:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5yG6WWLeOMHMVVLZkdMaHFoSFk&usp=sharing
If you know a way to sort this could you let me know.
Cheers and keep up the great work!
Thanks for posting Ryan, what resolution/graphics settings you running if you don't mind me asking?

Rupe Wilson submitted a new resource:

LeMons 24h mod challenge - Limes and Lemons race

Thanks to Keita for allowing this conversion to GSC

What can i say more its fun and its meant to be..

you can use the boost button in GSC for a better acceleration you just need to assign it.

Just unpack it and place the GameData folder inside your main game folder of GSC.

--------- LeMons 24h mod Beta version ---------

1)Introduction

Hi, LeMons 24h Mod in the manufacture of Keita.
"LeMons" is the word from head to float up, I want to manufacture momentum is already made, so Mod, so far...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks Ryan, i think the .dds file for the Helmet is too big for some systems. Being a amateur modder i will have to look into as you can see from my youtube vid and photo's the helmet was fine on my system were i run everything on max in the replay, but on my other computer (not as powerful) there is a problem in the replay. The mirrors i know about and will update them. If its bugging you just copy the TeamLotusHelmet.dds from a previous update into this location C:\GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\LOTUS_98T\LOTUS_98T\Teams\TeamLotus and overwrite. That will take you back to the slightly greenish original helmet until i work out how to fix it.

Thanks Ryan, i think the .dds file for the Helmet is too big for some systems. Being a amateur modder i will have to look into as you can see from my youtube vid and photo's the helmet was fine on my system were i run everything on max in the replay, but on my other computer (not as powerful) there is a problem in the replay. The mirrors i know about and will update them. If its bugging you just copy the TeamLotusHelmet.dds from a previous update into this location C:\GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\LOTUS_98T\LOTUS_98T\Teams\TeamLotus and overwrite. That will take you back to the slightly greenish original helmet until i work out how to fix it.
Thanks Paul!

I opened the .DDS file and re-saved it, even though the file was bigger it worked fine! I have no idea why! :O_o:
The joy's of I.T:mad:

Let me know if anything else occurs. I am in the process of doing Ayrton's race suit and gloves properly as well so hopefully that will work for you when I update. Also I will be bringing out the 1200 Bhp qualifying big gun version once i've sorted it.:)

Thanks for this. Cars feel great. One thing though. To get the sound of the cars to work you need to move the "ClioCup2006" sound folder from the \GameData\Sounds\StockCarV8 directory and put it directly in the \GameData\Sounds\ folder. At least thats what I had to do. You can also edit the .sfx files to point to the proper directory, but the first way is a lot easier

Just a head's up - you can easily make a custom championship by simply editing the .Rfm file (in GSCE/rFm folder) with Notepad ++, and changing the track names where you see them listed. Make a back up of original, and you can change the tracks and order even after you've started an event. It's simple.

The Rfm files go from ''reiza01'' through 014, which is V8, then Opala, Mini and so on, in the same order they appear in the selection menu of the game. When you want a different set of tracks/oder, edit it again. Of course, you can change the type of Safety Car, and all the other even details there too. Cheers. :)

P.S, to get the track names, especially of the mods which can sometimes have terrible naming, run the custom championship batch, then make a copy of all the tracks in the temp files folder it makes, and keep for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%