Cars Renault Clio V6 255 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
from errors.txt. A couple of small things to fix.

INIReader: content/cars/clio_v6/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] TRIGGERGAS
INIReader: content/cars/clio_v6/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DATA] COCKPIT_ADJUSTABLE
INIReader: content/cars/clio_v6/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DATA] ADJUST_STEP

You might also have a look at colliders.ini. It's dragging on the track (AC update 1.02 issue).
I changed the second number from zero to one, which made it much better. But I have no idea whether this is ideal or not.

I think I was on Blackwood and Sachsenring tracks and it wouldn't leave the pits. I will go and try it on some AC tracks that came with the sim and see what happens. Thanks for you quick reply.

OK, I did try the car out at Autumn Ring and the car DID Run this time. I tried to change my "Star's" on the rating and it would not let me. It said because you had responded to my write up that I could NOT change my score there. But, I do change it to 5 stars now.

from errors.txt. A couple of small things to fix.

INIReader: content/cars/clio_v6/data/sounds.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [BACKFIRE] TRIGGERGAS
INIReader: content/cars/clio_v6/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DATA] COCKPIT_ADJUSTABLE
INIReader: content/cars/clio_v6/data/brakes.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [DATA] ADJUST_STEP

You might also have a look at colliders.ini. It's dragging on the track (AC update 1.02 issue).
I changed the second number from zero to one, which made it much better. But I have no idea whether this is ideal or not.

thanks for the comments... i noticed my car was dragging in my converted track at first..thought i fixed it but guess not..

gonna look at it later and test it on more tracks..

OK, I did try the car out at Autumn Ring and the car DID Run this time. I tried to change my "Star's" on the rating and it would not let me. It said because you had responded to my write up that I could NOT change my score there. But, I do change it to 5 stars now.

comment removed lol...now you can change it to 5 stars =D

Being a fan of small Renaults, thanks for converting and enhancing this for AC. I am not a fan of reviewing WIP as I dont feel that it's fair on the people reading the review or the mod maker so I am excited to see were you will go with this car in the future.

Just two points to make, the FFB is weak and I needed to turn it up to about 125% to get some decent feel, and the gear change has Bruce Lee like reflexes. Thanks again for this Mr Devil.

Little video I made.
http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/assetto-corsa-renault-clio-v6-magione.8183/

Thanks for the update Mr Devil. The handling definitely seems more realistic. It feels right at home in AC.

Sorry for sounding like a moaning old git but I think the FFB has gone a bit too far the other way now. Have to turn it down to avoid clipping, somewhere in the middle maybe :).

Thanks for the update Mr Devil. The handling definitely seems more realistic. It feels right at home in AC.

Sorry for sounding like a moaning old git but I think the FFB has gone a bit too far the other way now. Have to turn it down to avoid clipping, somewhere in the middle maybe :).

lol sorry.. im on a driving force pro so i have more ffb than g27 wheels...
the front end is supposed to be light and easy to steer in the first place;)

i still need to play with the springs... car is dipping and rolling too much comparing to the vids on youtube...and it's scary to drive on nurburgring atm... suspension bottoming too much and tram lining

anyways....hopefully one more update tonight before im gone for the weekend:laugh:
keep the comments coming

I would like to point out to the corridor of the Renault Clio that there is an error in the file driver3d.ini, in the string of gear shift or "INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS = 1" where the animation of the pilot goes into bug and change it to "INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS = 0".

I would like to point out to the corridor of the Renault Clio that there is an error in the file driver3d.ini, in the string of gear shift or "INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS = 1" where the animation of the pilot goes into bug and change it to "INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS = 0".

ok thanks..will change it for next update ;)

as for the physics/suspension of the car... the car is definitely understeering too much and not enough rear action at the moment...
but...i won't release another update it until i can get it to feel better

vNTYWdM.jpg
kyVmpbO.jpg

3d model from Forza, b375 rip this car

AzN_devil updated Renault Clio V6 255 with a new update entry:

AC v1.1 update

fixed aero.ini for AC v1.1

if you dont stiffen up the rear springs it will bottom or top out at the ring even if you dont ride the kerbs....very noticable in the fast corners with dips. this is normal as the car doesnt have much suspension travel to begin with.

steering is somewhat lighter in a mr car to begin with as theres no weight on the front tires... combined with the curvature of the ring, it is really a handful to drive.... the front can lift going over a crest

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline