18. Xavier de Carvalho
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Sign me up please. Thanks to Andy for the practice server. Just used it to start to learn the track.

I'm just getting back into racing. What sort of lap times are people getting here?

Sign me up please. Thanks to Andy for the practice server. Just used it to start to learn the track.

I'm just getting back into racing. What sort of lap times are people getting here?

Welcome back! :) We don't talk about laptimes on the forum as it might demotivatepeople to join, as the times seems to come out of space. :) There is always someone to match uour speed. :)

I understand. I forgot about that. Well, I was just wanting to know if I was even in the ballpark.

Let me ask another question. I'm new to rFactor2 as well. Is there no manual for this thing? I'm still not sure how all the interfaces work. :)

Thanks. Nothing in particular, just still learning the interface, such as how to see my lap times and use different camera views in replay. That sort of thing.

If you are in the main screen in the game, you can see all laptimes from all drivers, if you right click on one of the drivers, you will see their lap times and sector times.

With the standard keys {you can change these ofcourse} INS, DEL, PGUP, PGDN, HOME, END you can change the different camera positions.

So, where do setup files go? Data folder/Userdata/Player/Settings?

Yes, in the Settings\[Circuit name] folders is where you drop the setup files.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back