rF2 Renault Clio @ Sebring - Tuesday November 13th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Really had a blast. :) I messed up the 2nd corner from the start and span, be fore I was heading the right direction I was already 10 seconds down to 8th. It took me a millions laps to get back to the rear of the next car. :p
Due to mistakes of other I could climb to 6th and was loosing a spot again as I span in the first corner. Philippe could pass me, but might be have been blindedd by the smoke and probably missed his brake point for the 2nd corner, so I could pass him again. He was rather quick and I lost time by defending. In my opinion it was a nice and fair fight without any contact or what so ever. Thanx all, see you guys next week on Croft! :)

Yeah also had a gr8 time. As usual gr8 banter on TS. :laugh:

Had a gr8 start to get into 3rd. Dropped back to 4th after a slight mistake but managed to get past Mizzi again to regain 3rd. Another gr8 battle resumed with Lee. Managed to get a gr8 run on him coming out of the last corner and take him by the 1st. I was defending hard into the slow 2nd corner on the inside. Went to turn in to find that I couldn't due to being turned round by Lee! :O_o:

Was now at the back. Managed to get past Stefan and was slowly catching the guys in front. Managed to get by 2 of them after they went wide, but then disaster!!!! Went into the last corner too hot and WACK into the wall. :cry: Kept going but didn't realize this had messed my suspension and going into turn 1 the car spat me off the track! Tried to rejoin but noticed my car didn't want to turn right so decided to retire. :(

Look forward to next race to get my revenge! lol :sneaky:

Love these Clio races as they always provide gr8 close racing. Don't worry about coming together Lee. All part of racing. :thumbsup:

As always great race! During practice, I noticed that we were all very close to each other and was happy when I took the pole.

Unfortunately, I could not see the starting lights!!!! Did you guys have this problem? So I did not hit the accelerator in time and in the first corner I was 4th.

But it was the best first laps ever! In 2nd and 3rd, Lee and Kevin were battling it out. I managed to pass Kevin after a lap or so and then got very close to Lee. On the last straight I got into the slip stream, got to his inside but braked a little late and lost momentum. Lee re-passed and also Kevin.

Then Lee and Kev upped their game, they battled hard and I followed close behind. Was slightly faster then them but was tough to take a go at them. Then, in the 2nd corner, they touched and went on the grass.

That gave me the clear ahead and I started pulling away in 2nd place. But by this time, the guy in 1st (sorry but forgot your name!!) was 9 seconds ahead. He was damn fast and I could not close the gap and finished the race like that.

Awesome race and thanks everyone :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back