rF2 Renault Clio @ Paula City - Tuesday April 30th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
clioh.jpg

Event Details
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLIO
Car: Renault Clio Trophy
Track: Paula City
Mod: RACEDEPARTMENT Wk18 Club Mod (updated to v1.1)
Weather: Dry
Road condition: Pre-rubbered

Time Schedule
20:00 GMT Practice
20:30 GMT Qualification
20:40 GMT Warm-up
20:45 GMT Race 30 minutes

Server and Teamspeak password: click here

Sign-up list:

1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Kevin Cox
  3. Steve Pearce
  4. Matt Horst
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

For whatever reason, everything is loaded from the RD Club Racing WK 18, version 1.1, except the NissanGTR, version 1.1. I know the vehicle is part of the GT World Endurance Championship 1.0 series, however that won't load because the version of the three tracks required are out of date. Version 1.1 of that same series refuses to be recognized by the Mod Manager. So I have no idea what's in that.

I just purchased rFactor2, in it's latest version 198. I thought that this Mod Manager was designed to prevent just this sort of thing from happening. It seems the only thing that's changed from the original version of rFactor, with respect to online racing, is that now you know before you connect that your versions of cars, tracks, etc.,are out of sync. Any ideas?

Thanks.

For whatever reason, everything is loaded from the RD Club Racing WK 18, version 1.1, except the NissanGTR, version 1.1. I know the vehicle is part of the GT World Endurance Championship 1.0 series, however that won't load because the version of the three tracks required are out of date. Version 1.1 of that same series refuses to be recognized by the Mod Manager. So I have no idea what's in that.

I just purchased rFactor2, in it's latest version 198. I thought that this Mod Manager was designed to prevent just this sort of thing from happening. It seems the only thing that's changed from the original version of rFactor, with respect to online racing, is that now you know before you connect that your versions of cars, tracks, etc.,are out of sync. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Bruce, firstly try to uninstall the mods and than re-install them again. The mod manager might "see" the GTR and will be ale to install.

Thanks Stefan, however I've already tried that several times. I even downloaded them from different sources to see if somehow the files got corrupted. No luck. :(

I'm sure when they make the individual tracks and cars available as separate downloads, and not part of a series, this should hopefully solve the issues.

One race to forget. Knowing the track is a plus for good times and there is no space for errors...AT ALL!!! :D
I was able to drive my fastest lap in the race, but had acouple of tme contact with the concrete walls which made my car uncontrollable... result 2x 300+ seconds in the pit.... BUT at least I got a podium!!! :D

Congrats to Kevin on the win and thanx guys, had a great time on TS! :) :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.5%