18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I'm having problems with the game. I downloaded the rfmod (via get mod inside the game) and the cars I had to choose were from another rfmod, and the game crashed when entering the server. I tried to delete and reinstall de rfmod, and ythen the game didn't even load. I'm reinstalling the game to see if that fixes the problem.

Edit: So, I uninstalled everything, reinstalled everything (all rfmods) and got the game working again. Then I went to the server browser, looked for the server and it said "session: practice 1". Despite the time I entered and it was the race already. So sorry about that.

I know it's not the best way to start but I don't know what the hell happened. Earlier today it worked fine and tonight was all messed up.

I'm having problems with the game. I downloaded the rfmod (via get mod inside the game) and the cars I had to choose were from another rfmod, and the game crashed when entering the server. I tried to delete and reinstall de rfmod, and ythen the game didn't even load. I'm reinstalling the game to see if that fixes the problem.

Edit: So, I uninstalled everything, reinstalled everything (all rfmods) and got the game working again. Then I went to the server browser, looked for the server and it said "session: practice 1". Despite the time I entered and it was the race already. So sorry about that.

I know it's not the best way to start but I don't know what the hell happened. Earlier today it worked fine and tonight was all messed up.

No worries m8! The games has some strange behaviour sometimes.

Hope to see you next races! :) :thumbsup:

Had great fun on track and TS. Started as 3rd and was some time on 3rd, but started making the same mistake over and over and over again... First corner horror. Dropped back till 5th and found my pace again and was able to catch Chris again who also had his horrors going on! :D

Thanx guys hope to see you next race too! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%