rF2 Renault CLIO @ Mills Metro - Tuesday December 4th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had a great fun night. In practise I was quicker than in the qualy, but that is always the same. Like my fastest lap I always drive in teh race irself. :D

I had a clean getaway and in the first corner someone dived on the inside and I was able to avoid a collision. I noticed some very rough driving around the first couple of laps. In lap 4 there were 2 guys drifting side by side at the beginning of S2 and due to the huge amount of smoke I couldn't see my brakepoint and went wide and off into the gravel. When I rejoined the track I was out of the top 10 (I was 6th). At the end of S2 A black car came sliding from off track to on track and I helped him get on his way again as I couldn't avoid him, so I hit his nose and he was pointing the right direction again. :D Due to this I had a little damage to the suspension which made steering right a bit tougher, but doable to continue.
When I looked at the pitmenu I noticed that Lee was behind me and had a great battle with him, later we caught Teddy and we changed position a couple of times. Very nice. Phillipe als was closing in and tried to make a move on the ouside going into S2. I gave him enough room but he decided to back off.
Two laps before the finish I was 5th (?) and noticed ..WTF...my fuel!!!! And then crashed against the wall and really damaged my suspension (I had to steer 70 degrees left to go straight :D ). I had .1 liter left and still had to do 1 lap to finish, so I decided to wait before the finish to get lapped, so I could finish without loosing any spots.

Had a great time on track and TS. :thumbsup: Thanx guys! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%