rF2 Renault Clio @ Mid Ohio - Tuesday November 27th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hmm. Another DNF. :cry:

Please be careful if rejoining after going off. Had to avoid a rejoining car going into chicane. I lost it and car spat me off to the other side of the track which gave me a DQ. :(

Sorry to hear Kev. Its quite frustrating. In my case I started well, had a little battle with Lee but then I did a little stupid mistake, put the car a bit on gravel and car kept going on the gravel and in wall....back to pits.....204 seconds to fix, rejoined but then I got disconnected!!

Better luck next time :(

really enjoyed my return to the rf2 race club, quali was very close for pole but just got pipped at the post by Stefan.

Made a balls up of the first lap which put me down to P3, but sat on the bumper of the front 2 and waited for the mistakes to arise, thankfully for me, they did! Good scraps with Stefan and Lee up front, was all clean from my seat.

Happy to take the win despite my arm wanting to fall off after about 5 laps of the race! ;)

See you all soon, thanks Stefan Woudenberg for running the event, and all drivers who participated! :thumbsup:

I messed up in qualy just P10, but had a massive first lap and I was in p5 and then in P4 and catching the Top3 with Stefan following me. I got closer and closer especially in the fast corners. On lap 5 or 6 I was close at the end of the long straight and braked a bit earlier to take a really nice tight line and just had a bit of curb and rolled it. Really unfortunate, sometimes its fine and sometimes they role. I was close to the leaders on pace, so it could have been so nice, but I think Stefan was happy to see me rolling of the track in front of him ;)

Thanx guys! I had great fun with these CLIOs...as ever! :)
In qualy I was on my way to a 1:33 (finally :p ), but wanted too much in the last 2 corners which made me go wide and wider and too wide (read off track). :D So I settled in 11th just behind Freddy. It was all so close watching the times.
Race start was okay and gained a spot as someone had trouble to get away quickly. In teh chicane 2 guys met/span and I gained those places aswell.
After a couplel of laps I was in 4th and gaining to the last podium position till I messed up the chicane section and span off and lost 1 position to Teddy and later Henrik was on my tail for many laps within 8 enth of a second. I made a mistake in the final corner to the end of S2 and he could pass me. I knew I was quicker on the main straight, so if I would be close enough I maybe could slipstream and get my position back... That was a brilliant idea, but.... I never came close again! :D He took off without me! :D
Finished as 5 as Lee forgot to put in enough fuel.
I remember me saying on TS to put in 22 laps of fuel to be save... I think Lee gambled with 18 laps???? ;)
Anyways, thanx for the fun guys! See you next week on Mills Metro!! :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years