rF2 Renault CLIO @ Mid Ohio - Tuesday January 8th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Not my day or race.... definitively not enough practice.... and the game was fooling me today :(

Anyway after a crash which caused a S&G for me, where I stalled the engine 10 times, just because it stalls when I turn it on and do not press the throttle completely....

Anyway after the next crash on my own I decided that I am to dangerous for the rest of you :)

(The first crash I actually cut the track, not itentionally, and nearly took out the leaders...)

Yeah gr8 race. Tried to get past Stefan but he was just too hard to get past! :p

Made a mistake which dropped me back by 3 secs and tried my best to get back. Managed to get gap down to about 2.5 secs by the chequered flag! :D

My first race in RF2 despite having it since the beta was launched.
Have to say, I think its coming together quite nicely now, and really enjoyed driving the clios.
The way the track rubbered in was fantastic. Cant wait till it goes gold and hopefully more people will be on it.

Thanks for the race, was good fun :D

Yeah gr8 race. Tried to get past Stefan but he was just too hard to get past! :p

Made a mistake which dropped me back by 3 secs and tried my best to get back. Managed to get gap down to about 2.5 secs by the chequered flag! :D

Great race Kevin! You were slightly faster and it was really hard to hold you off in the beginning. In fact you came quite close to overtaking me but Ohio is not easy to overtake with the clios.

Pity you that that little mistake really as I think you would have made me sweat till the end!

Thanks and looking forward for the next race ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back