rF2 Renault Clio @ Malaysia North Loop - Thursday July 19th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Had loads of fun tonight. Thanx guys.

I was surprised that I could be so close up front. Started as 4th and had a great run to first corner and could slip into 3rd. When Kevin dissapeared was 2nd for a very short while as Mr Booth :) passed me on the straight. In lap 4 made a mistake and span in the last corner. I damaged my rear suspension when I hit the wall backwards. When I came to a stop Frederic passed me. I couldn't push the car with the damage, but could stay 4th till the end of the race. :)
At the end I slowed down a bit to let Mr. C come closer to give him hope to catch me, but the had a last corner problem as the time grew rapidly. :D

Hope to see you guys next time!!! :)

Ok,
Just done quite a few laps.
A happy combination.
I'll be back.
Sad I missed this.

Looking at my rf2 packages folder I have:

1. ISI1053-v10-RenaultClioCup.rfmod (346 Mb)
2. ISI1044-v10-FormulaRenault35s.rfmod (287 Mb)
3. ISI1044-v10-v11-FormulaRenault35s.rfmod (538 Mb)
4. ISI1044-v11-v12-FormulaRenault35s.rfmod (155 Mb)
5. RaceDepartment Renault Clio - Malaysia North Loop (1.1 Mb)

So I would guess the RD content is non-existant.

There is no mod, as such, it's just a pointer file grouping together stuff that should already be installed.
I had no idea - you should make that clear to idiots like me in the top post.
Or not.

The same will apply to all other events.
I tried to join the 100 laps server and everything failed because I have none of the content.

But I did get a file:

1. 100LapsMidOhio.rfmod (7 Kb)

Lot of downloading in my immediate future,
Yep.

Check this link if you want to connect to the 100Laps server. In there you find mods which are needed. :)

I thought I would have this race all rapped up before it started, then Gary started pulling sub 1.12s. I was however happy to start in second.

As usual I got a bad start, and ended up in 4th. Stefan in front of me as usual in these races, but as usual not for long ;). Kevin disapears in a blink of an eye, and now it's a chase after Gary.

Was around 5+ seconds from Gary and he was picking up the pace. Got to about lap 15 and realised I was running low on fuel, so dropped my speed to conserve it. Frederic was about 13 seconds behind, so that gave me enough rope to slow a few laps. Just finished in 2nd with the car jerking with the lack of fuel.

WD Gary and an awesome fastest lap.

Decent event for me after more then 2 weeks with rf2 problems

QUALI - as usual i suck ...even doe i did a personal best still was miles off
Race - got taped in T1, i did not watch the replay but i saw Marco w8-ing for me, i had right rear damage and i could go around that except 5th corner where i had to brake real early to no unsettle the car.After some laps i made an agreement with the car and finally i could drop into mid 12's and started to catch the guys in front, was fun playing catch-up, then i was in 5th with Stefan in front and 10laps to go with 9sec gap:) i knew it was impossible as Stefan is a fast guy but pushed as hard as i could doing low 12's all the whey with a 12.1 in penultimate lap and in last lap i was -0.150 faster than that..but touched the grass ever so slightly on last corner and i spuned,so finished 5th overall, +1 from my starting position,but that was doe to guys dropping off and making mistakes...
Had good fun,and this was the first time i felt i had decent pace like in my fast years and i was thinking that in race i had something for Gary but next time...o btw Thanks Gary for setup,was decent good(a bit to understeery for me) but can't complain now,can i?:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back