11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
Shame the rF2 combos i'm interested in never seem to fly, at least not since i'm lurking here. Not even hoping for a race in the ugly but lovely Panoz thing, i'm sure this wouldn't be the most popular either :unsure:.
Sign me up as "maybe" please, a few more racers and i'll be there for sure.

To be honest I expected this to have improved in numbers too cause these clios are quite good fun had a few close races with them on public servers pluse they are good jump in and drive cars cause they are easy to race close to people.
The track does look great to drive not raced there yet myself but visually looks nice

To be honest I expected this to have improved in numbers too cause these clios are quite good fun had a few close races with them on public servers pluse they are good jump in and drive cars cause they are easy to race close to people.
The track does look great to drive not raced there yet myself but visually looks nice
Yes very disappointing turn out so far, maybe we should tag everyone.

Damn Jim got the notification when I was going to sign up here, good timing!

Oh yes sign me up @Jarek Kostowski enough now? :D
Yes, obviously :). I was secretly hoping for a whopping 6 racers, but i really, really wanna do a rF2 race. See you later.

Edit: Strangely, rF2 is crashing when i exit the lobby, but everything seems fine as long as i'm online so i'm good to go.

Last edited:
**** I forgot that my laptop has problems with the new rF2 build. It lags too much I think the processor is overused with almost every setting to the lowest so I can't really race. I really hope this gets fixed in the next build

**** I forgot that my laptop has problems with the new rF2 build. It lags too much I think the processor is overused with almost every setting to the lowest so I can't really race. I really hope this gets fixed in the next build
So you use manual or shadow when you're recording? Turn off shadowplay and see if that helps @Yuri

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%