rF2 Renault CLIO @ Croft - Tuesday February 26th 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
My suggestion is: install the mod, Go in offline mode to the right car & track combo and after loading go to the online lobby and connect. Should work as this is one of those known bugs from rF2.
Ok, will do. I was on it earlier and was fine, then I went into a public lobby(mistake) which was mills metro. After that I was getting this problem.

I have to go out, Im picking up a pair of the best speakers in the world, (supposedly), and the price of them, I'd be thick as two short planks to turn them down.

Just letting you know i might not be back in time for the start, so If i miss this, I'll give my apologies now.

thumbsup.png

Enjoyable race. Started 3rd and finished 3rd.

Myself a Mr. Mizzi had a very close race. We were within a second of each other the first half of the race. Stefan seemed cautious the first few laps, which gave me the opportunity to stay with him and think about making a pass. Unfortunately it's very difficult to overtake at Croft, so I couldn't pull past him.

Second half of the race I started to lose concentration and Stefan pulled away about 1-2 seconds ahead. He also got the best lap time of the race.

Congrats to Jimi for the win, who was at least 3 seconds in front of his nearest rival.

Sorry for dropping out. I was so looking forward to this one, but someone at the local power plant must have either been drunk, or wanted to play funny buggers because the power went out!

Still, the bit of practice i managed to get done showed i have a bit of work to do yet.
Ok, ok, i have a lot of work to do, looks like finding 4 or more seconds of work to do!

Had a lot of fun tonight, and the turn out was pretty decent in the end. Managed to qualify in p2 close behind Stefan, but feeling comfortable on race fuel. Got a great start and got into the first corner in P1, which gave me the chance to focus straight ahead pull out a small lead of a couple of seconds, with a bit of help from Craig for keeping the pressure on Stefan for P2. I Seemed to drop away towards the end but just managed the gap until the end.

Really pleased to get back to winning ways after a bit of a drought over the past few weeks, was good to have the pace back again. Just hope it lasts for the league race on Saturday!

Thanks to RD, and all racers, see you next time!

It was great fun tonight. It had been a while since I was behind the wheel during a club race and man I missed it a lot. :)

Started the race as 9th and had a decent get away. In the chicane there was some tire stacks flying around which made me release throttle which made my car unstable and almost losted it into the tire wall on the left. Rejoined as 11th and I think 2 guys had trouble or a jump start which game me back 9th. :D I had a geat close battle with Phil for a number of laps, he gave me a lot of room, so I could make a pass. I could drive away a bit and had Lee on my tail for a couple of laps putting pressure on. He was 1 lap back so I was not too worried. When I went wide in the second corner he could unlap himself and I saw him disapear in the distance. A few laps later I saw him do a double flip with a twist over the fence in the second corner! :D

I hope the league race will be as clean as tonight's club event.
Hope to see you guys soon again! :) :thumbsup:

It was a nice/fun event :) I took pole by a little bit over Jimi but he had a great start, we came head to head at T1 but he was on the inside and had to give up. Not my usual style, but the 1st few laps I was not feeling very comfortable with the grip and was a bit cautious. As a result Jimi pulled 2 seconds away.

Then that bloomy Craig was on my ass from the beginning and he was very fast which led me to a few mistakes. It's not easy to pass at Croft and at least I managed to hold him off. But Jimi was 3 seconds away now, at times even 4.

But then I pulled my act together, concentrated and managed to pull a few very fast laps. By the end, I was 1.7 seconds behind Jimi and the same ahead of Craig.

Not a very exciting race, but the pace was fast from the top 3 and that kept it fun. I was hoping Jimi would do on single mistake, but he didn't...not even Craig :p

Well done guys, see you next time ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back