Renault Clio.png

Event Details:
Server:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLIO
Track: Croft
Car: Renault Clio (v1.51)
Mod:
Download via Server (or here)

Everything should be downloadable via server, upon login.

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use: 1x
Mechanical failure: Time scaled

Assists
Traction control:
None
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed

Race
Practice:
20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:20 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up: 20:30 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 20:40 GMT - reconnaissance lap + 30 minutes [standing start]

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
GMT Clock: Click here

1. Daiman Patel
  2. Tapio Rinneaho
  3. Jean-Michel Sanchez
  4. Loic Barbe
  5. Gijs van Elderen
  6. Tony Fuhs
  7. Gaëtan Legastelois
  8. Teddy Buch
  9. Simon Christmann
  10. Xavier Poirel
  11. Rui F. Martins
  12. Miroslav Davidovic
  13. Jason Skyring
  14. Amedeo Fiorella
  15. Jose Mancera
  16. Josh Hoare
  17. Ralf Eiden
  18. Nathan Robinson
  19. Lars Johansson
  20. Yuri Kasdorp
  21. Aleksi Kivelä
  22. Ali Alami
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 34

Last edited:
Is it possible to just have the one track per week as has been the practice recently.

The reason why I've gone with a different track is because I thought the Clio at Blackwood might be a tad boring - a bit too easy. :p I was intending for it to be a Blackwood only week, but I couldn't think of many other suitable cars to use on a circuit that is so simple, and since the updated version of the Clio has only been released I thought it would be best to get in an event sooner rather than later. My apologies - I'll make sure that I stick to the 1 track per week system from now on. :thumbsup:

The reason why I've gone with a different track is because I thought the Clio at Blackwood might be a tad boring - a bit too easy. I was intending for it to be a Blackwood only week, but I couldn't think of many other suitable cars to use on a circuit that is so simple, and since the update version of the Clio has only been released I thought it would be best to get in an event sooner or later. My apologies - I'll make sure that I stick to the 1 track per week system from now on. :thumbsup:
It's only my view though Daiman so do whatever you think :)

Not a problem Jim. I understand where you're coming from - consistency will enable us to learn tracks and in time become better drivers - and appreciate your feedback. Without input like this, successful, well-attended and fun club events simply can't happen! :D

Not a problem Jim. I understand where you're coming from - consistency will enable us to learn tracks and in time become better drivers - and appreciate your feedback. Without input like this, successful, well-attended and fun club events simply can't happen! :D
Well yes this is true and I feel the last few weeks has seen a definite upturn for RF2 which is great news :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%