rF2 Renault Clio @ Croft Circuit - Monday 19th January 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
My escuses to Tapio Rinneaho and Simon Christmann . at our accident, I have not handled it well , and above all, I forgot to expect...
I don't think you did anything worng there. You were caught in the middle of a three wide racing (which was always bound to end badly :D). I could've been more cautios there and feel bad for @Simon Christmann who was to suffer the most.

@Miroslav Davidovic You know, I felt terrible towards the end of the race when we noticed with Aleksi that we were going to be short on fuel. Luckily you didn't take my "help" for granted. :roflmao:

Thanks once again everyone for the bumerous battles and a great race overall. Can't wait the forthcoming Clio Cup :thumbsup:

I don't think you did anything worng there. You were caught in the middle of a three wide racing (which was always bound to end badly :D). I could've been more cautios there and feel bad for @Simon Christmann who was to suffer the most.

@Miroslav Davidovic You know, I felt terrible towards the end of the race when we noticed with Aleksi that we were going to be short on fuel. Luckily you didn't take my "help" for granted. :roflmao:

Thanks once again everyone for the bumerous battles and a great race overall. Can't wait the forthcoming Clio Cup :thumbsup:

I must say i was surprised that we did it that far into the complex three wide :D. And when you go three wide that far there is no chance to avoid all contact. So i was in the worst position of us.

I had loved to stay in the front pack but had a fun race anyway :thumbsup:

Work a little to prevent contact (but You couldn't do much to avoid it Monday, need more experience to prevent). Be careful to return in track, it's very important to go back safely ;)
I know you're conscientious so I do not make me worry about that.
It's not too bad for a first race Tony. :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 61 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years