rF2 Renault CLIO @ Botnaring - Wednesday August 29nd 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I was quite fun, even though things went a bit wrong....all my fault really!

First of all, I'm really glad to have met with such professional online racers. Very fast, clean and respectable, just what I look for.

The qualification was very close, I think 5 of us or so within .5 of a second. I was glad to get pole and thought I would run away...ohh..I was so wrong! I knew it was going to be a challenging race. I pulled out well at start, but I exaggerated on the 2nd corner and on cold tires I lost grip and time. Then some guys started going by and not to create any accidents, I had to slow in the next corners and lost 3 places in the first 4 corners!

So I panicked a bit and to be honest I braked slightly late in the 4th corner....to make it even worse, Matt braked late too and we all touched, turning our cars and I created a bit of a havoc. Sorry guys!!! The first 2 ran away, gratz to them!

So I was 5th then...went up to 4th after a few laps but the first 3 guys had a good pace and remained 4th. Then I was going out of fuel, went into pits and lost almost 2 minutes easily!

Oh well, shame really, but it was a lesson learned and looking forward for next race. Thanks to all :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back