Renault 5 Turbo (Jean Ragnotti-Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo 1981)

DiRT Rally Renault 5 Turbo (Jean Ragnotti-Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo 1981) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
AyrtJ97 submitted a new resource:

Renault 5 Turbo (Jean Ragnotti-Rallye Automobile de Monte-Carlo 1981) - Ragnotti's Monte-Carlo winning 5 Turbo

As well as with the Lancia, I made this livery some years ago, but for whatever reason, I didn't upload it. Now that I'm updating some of my older DiRT Rally liveries before making them available for DiRT Rally 2.0, it was time for the Renault too to make his way to RaceDepartment's DiRT Rally section.

Car: Renault 5 Turbo
Numberplate: 440 VB91
Driver: Jean Ragnotti
Codriver: Andrie Jean-Marc
Team: Renault Elf
Starting number: #9
Event: 49th...

Read more about this resource...

Hi ! Thank you for the skin, it was missing indeed but... the file cannot be unzipped :-/ An error message appears when trying to do so. Maybe compress the data again could solve the problem ? Thx a lot ! JP

Hi ! Thank you for the skin, it was missing indeed but... the file cannot be unzipped :-/ An error message appears when trying to do so. Maybe compress the data again could solve the problem ? Thx a lot ! JP
Hello! I just updated my WinRAR and zipped it again. Please, try downloading it from here before updating the main file and comment whether it lets you unzip it or not please:

Anways, I just checked all my resources and they will unzip correctly with both WinRAR and 7zip, but let's try and check if it was due to my outdated WinRAR.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%