Released Renault 21 2.0L Turbo

THX dude, but i still miss the R9 GTL....umpf may be some times...;)

EDIT:
to remember...^^
This car:
6100857826_2510a9387f.jpg

with this color:
renault-r5.jpg

THX:D

I'll trry the update and report my findings tomorrow night.

It would be nice if the rsx files were included when releasing a car so that they can be used/fixed bu others.

Update helped a bit and here is what I found:

You have to test in two versions of Racer to find Qlog errors!

Qlog errors on 090rc4
[racer] No shader found for material 'default_material' in 'data/cars/renault_21_turbo/coll.dof' (default '<no texture>') [dmaterial.cpp:1120 / DMaterial::ImportDOF]
[racer] DMaterial:GetTexture(0) out of range (material default_material, shader <none>) [dmaterial.cpp:518 / DMaterial::GetTexture]
Needs to be fixed in mesh texture name and .shd file.

Qlog errors on 090rc5d
[racer] Loading car 'renault_21_turbo' [rcar.cpp:943 / RCar::Load]
[racer] DOF 'data/cars/renault_21_turbo/turbo.dof' contains alpha=0 for certain colors, which may make objects transparent! [dmaterial.cpp:953 / DMaterial::ImportDOF]
[racer] This warning will only be issued once. [dmaterial.cpp:954 / DMaterial::ImportDOF]
[racer] Empty chunk id in geode 'data/cars/renault_21_turbo/turbo.dof'; probably an old ZModeler buggy export; use dof_fix to correct. [dgeode.cpp:544 / DGeode::ImportDOF]
Put dof in modeler, click "Optimize", save . This fixes both above errors
[racer] QSample:Load(); can't load 'data/cars/renault_21_turbo/audio/gearwhine.wav': File not found. [qsample.cpp:755 / QSample::Load]
[racer] RAudioSample: Can't load sample 'data/cars/renault_21_turbo/audio/gearwhine.wav' [raudio.cpp:326 / RAudioSample::LoadSample]
Find missing audio file and put into "audio" folder

Fixes Qlog errors for 090rc5d, You should have a reademe.txt file with keys for scripts as without the .rsx file they are difficult to find. This racer version doesn't report all Qlod errors.
Nice car, good job!

Sure!!! Here it's a working link:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back