Resource icon

Skins RENAULT 2018 SKIN BEST VERSION 2019-01-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
rorogarcia13 submitted a new resource:

RENAULT 2018 SKIN BEST VERSION - renault2018 skin

Here I bring you, a skin that has cost me a lot to make it since it has all kinds of details and I wanted to do it in the best possible and most realistic way. Carlos Sainz has the official gloves of this season, in a couple of days I will upload those of hulkenberg. The helmets of 2018 are included.
I made this skin with the base of the Manor car. :thumbsup:

Read more about this resource...

yeeeahh if you want,
I have made many changes in the skins, improving them to look like the cars we saw in abu dhabi. Friday or Saturday I can upload all the skins
Wooooo man that would be awesome, i would love that
Also would you work in 2019, i mean when car launch and stuff, like i mean would you try also to make then 2019 skins also?

Wooooo man that would be awesome, i would love that
Also would you work in 2019, i mean when car launch and stuff, like i mean would you try also to make then 2019 skins also?

At the moment, if you do not want to wait until Saturday, I already uploaded a 2018 mod with all the skins. But the one that I'm going to upload on Saturday is with better skins and updates.
And yes, of course I'm going to do the 2019 skins when they leave, I already have all the helmets made for the moment.

At the moment, if you do not want to wait until Saturday, I already uploaded a 2018 mod with all the skins. But the one that I'm going to upload on Saturday is with better skins and updates.
And yes, of course I'm going to do the 2019 skins when they leave, I already have all the helmets made for the moment.
Amazing, of course i can wait

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back