René Rast Shows Footage of Fanatec Drift Setup

Joel

#NR6
Not long ago a video of René Rast (a Porsche Supercup driver) using the Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake, Static Paddle Shifters and a Drift Rim was released.

Fanatec has really been putting up with all these new rims and features to the ClubSport Wheel Base. Now we have more. But not only rims. This time there is the much speculated ClubSport Handbrake which many people are looking forwards to. Some Static Paddle Shifters which I think are going to be amazing when they are out, and definitely worth the money. Plus a nicely sized great looking Drift Rim.

No news of release dates have been released in regards to these products, but seeing how well they function, they may be out very soon….

This video is just footage of René Rast showing some drifting done in the Project C.A.R.S. simulation platform. He drives around multiple different tracks with many different cars.

UPDATE: The Fanatec Handbrake will apparently be sold for 99,95 EUR | USD. Also, the Fanatec Static Paddle Shifters will go for 79,95 EUR | USD.

Upvote 0
Looks nice. Not sure if I want the static paddle shifter though. The handball seems pretty affordable.
I'm actually considering on buying the CSW, and the Static Paddle Shifters would be a must have for me. Just love them when they don't move with the wheel :) Of course I'd have another wheel where they do, but this would be great as well :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing