Removing helmet?

Any way to remove the helmet view in open wheelers?
I feel restricted with this view,, i do recall a file that removed it when i first installed race 07 on release week but ive only recently reinstalled the sim.
Thanks in advance.

Am rather interested myself in removing the helmet. i would love to run in cockpitview with FBMW but not with that helmet blocking my view.

So help please ?

Im just noticing the FBMW hood/bonnet view has been altered horribly,i can now just see about 20cm of the tip of the nose cone,im sure it used to show the front wing and front wheels as well,is this something just at my end?,or has it been changed with the last patch??,the action view is quite good,its in the cockpit with no helmet,but i liked the old hood/bonnet view,wtf has happened?.

Im just noticing the FBMW hood/bonnet view has been altered horribly,i can now just see about 20cm of the tip of the nose cone,im sure it used to show the front wing and front wheels as well,is this something just at my end?,or has it been changed with the last patch??,the action view is quite good,its in the cockpit with no helmet,but i liked the old hood/bonnet view,wtf has happened?.

They changed it in the latest patch, its changed for the single seaters.

If you want to use that view, i would use the Action cam as that is basically the same as the old bonnet view :)

Bram, all i believe you have to do is download the file in first post of that link, and put it in the teams folder, of course you will have to make that in gamedata, but some people report it working online if you do that. So, GameData>Teams *file in here*

If that file doesn't work, try this one

yeah i was a bit gutted with that change, onto action view for me!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%