Remove in use Xpack from project

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
My track is a long way into production, so I don't want to start again. I think I have found an Xpack that has stuff in it that is causing the track to crash before itfully loads in rFactor. I have located all objects and sobjects thatI used and deleted them, but the expansion packs menu still says it is in use. Is there any way to remove all the Xpack . The edit materials shows only the materials from one object. Can anyone help?

Make a copy of your project. Then delete the unwanted xpack from the Project's Xpack directory. then load the project in BTB and see if it will load. If not then there are still xpack objects in the track files, Find them and delete them and repeat above.

Ok, go to edit surounding terrain and look which materials are still used from the pack you want to delete.
then go to edit materials>venue materials>second tab< and change from all the materials the textures into a very easy to find texture. You can even change in the first tab the emissive into lets say yellow. It will lit up in the dark.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 83 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 58 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 124 13.8%