Sounds Removal of resource requested. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marti’s Car Collection submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Huracan Perfomante Sound Mod - Marti's Car Collection - 2 Sound mods for the Lamborghini Huracan Perfomante (Exhaust and Interior)

Lamborghini Huracan Perfomante
Here we have 2 different sound mods in 1 package. 1 contains the exhaust sound for more fun while driving and the other contains the cabin sound with windows closed for more realism. You can choose between the 2 depending on your preference or mood. Mostly I use the exhaust sound because its way more fun to drive but its up to you.

Upshift over 7500 rpm for a nice upshift sound
Downshift just below 6000 RPM while braking for a nice downshift sound OR...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I tried using the data.acd file you shared but it does not work. The car does not load and CM shows multiple errors. Is it possible if you can just share the transmission or whichever files you changed or just share the changes you made to those files.

Hi, I tried using the data.acd file you shared but it does not work. The car does not load and CM shows multiple errors. Is it possible if you can just share the transmission or whichever files you changed or just share the changes you made to those files.

Hmmm, never had this issue before. I switched multiple times between the original and modded data.acd file.

Sent me an pm with your email address and I will set you the unpacked data.acd folder in zip with all the separate files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%