removal of halo in tatuss car

Am a bit embarrassed to ask but here goes. I only installed RF2 a couple of days ago so pretty new to this one. For the life of me, i cannot turn the halo off the the car that has it, not to sure which one but one of the Tatuus cars. I understand it can be turned off but cannot. I have tried the car tune after selecting the tatuss with the halo but it doesn't matter what i do, click + transparent halo, or - halo, 0% or 10% transparency, it will not work. Am i doing something wrong. Sorry for the noob question

Are you sure the 10 % transparency option doesn't work? It does exactly what it says - it makes a part of the halo (part of the vertical column, to be exact) 10 % transparent. So it is still there, you just can faintly see through it.

@eljueta In the car tuning screen (the showroom) where you apply various alternative settings for the given car in rF2. On the car selection screen (either multiplayer or singleplayer), click the Tuning option on the bottom of the screen and when the showroom loads, in the top right, you have various upgrades available (or not, depending on the car). The halo transparency is one such "upgrade".

It's the normal place for car options in rF2, yes. But in typical rF2 fashion, it's also a very weird place to put such an option. Quite a few people don't even have any idea you should look there for car related options. Hopefully this is one of the things the new UI will solve.

No, it's the normal place for rF2 options related to the specific car. And it is nice that they implemented it for those who want it. Other sims do not even allow the choice.

Sure it's nice to have the option, but being new to rFactor2 I think it's a weird place to put options related to the car. I never even noticed the showroom was there before this.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%