GT5 Remote racing

Anyone still doing this? Most of my GT5 friends have stopped playing the game altogether. So I'm looking for some new friends to remote race for/with.My PSN ID is Arryl01 feel free to add me, make sure to mention Race Department or GT5 when you add me ^^Xbox 360 users, feel free to share your IDs for this purpose here too :)

^^Xbox 360 users, feel free to share your IDs for this purpose here too :)

GT5 is a PS3 exclusive game so there is no XBox version. Even if there was it would not be cross-platform compatible.

I still remote race from time to time using the widget I posted some time ago. The number of people using my drivers has dropped somewhat over the last couple of months, but it's still enough to get a steady income without having to bother with A-Spec. I could do it all the time since I'm not using my PS3 much at the moment, but I don't like leaving it on unattended for hours on end.

If it's money you're after then it's probably quicker to repeat a few of the seasonals since there is currently a massive bonus on the credits you get for winning. You can earn around 100k per minute for some of the races.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%