Reloaded Shaders for Race 07 (same as Race Remaster)

Misc Reloaded Shaders for Race 07 (same as Race Remaster) 1.8.95

Login or Register an account to download this content
Animation does nothing. I tried Cycle, 0.01 frames per second, but the sky texture doesn't change after 100 seconds.
Maybe the game selects texture number depending on the start hour.
I reverted to the standard not animated sky.
About the No Lighting shader, it still doesn't work for me.
Could you tell me the file name of the shader?

Last edited:
Animation does nothing. I tried Cycle, 0.01 frames per second, but the sky texture doesn't change after 100 seconds.
Maybe the game selects texture number depending on the start hour.
I reverted to the standard not animated sky.
About the No Lighting shader, it still doesn't work for me.
Could you tell me the file name of the shader?
I have not uploaded the change to noshade shader yet (some other things got in the way for the moment). I use standard t1 diffuse as sky shader. When used there it uses the 'no omni' dx8 version, and it works without any issues for me

Hi @AndreasFSC,
I have a similar, if not the same, problem as @abrimaal. I installed the shaders and the "shared" folder, but the sky was always cloudy, like it was to rain at any moment. The first race I did with this shaders was in Valencia 2010, using WTCC 2010 cars (stock, but with some tweaks made by me, but nothing that should affect anything related to the sky), and it showed the cloudy/rainy sky. Then it happened the same in Monza 2010 and Okayama 2010. Right now I reverted back to the original "shared" folder, but I don't know what causes this bug. My installation is new (from today), and the only tweaks it has are mainly AI/PLR related.

Last edited:
Hi @AndreasFSC,
Can I just say your mods are amazing and I'm loving every minute of driving the super tourers. I've just installed the shader mod and everything seems to be working fine apart from the the issue mentioned approve with the grey overcast skies. Is there a solution to the issue?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%