Event details

Server: #2
Max servers: 1, thank God, only one
Max number of participants: 18
Cars: Reliant Robin MK.1
Download: click here
Track:
Magione
Give Stereo & mclarenf1papa a shoutout, if you can't stand this car here!

Booking: 18:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
Race: 19:45 GMT
Race distance: 15 agonizing laps
Estimated end of event: 20:25 GMT, early enough?

Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Notes

This event
  • Time of day will be set at 14:00h.
  • Standing Start for the race.
  • This event has a minimal number of 5 participants to take place.
  • Enabled grip dynamics - the track will gain grip very quickly - the cars sliding on their doors, will come to a standstill faster over the course of the race.
In general
  • Server will be up, close to or at 18:00 GMT.
  • Booking starts at 18:00 GMT.
  • Sign out before 17:30 GMT, if you don't know for certain you are free from giddiness or can't book in time.
  • Passwords & eulogies will be sent via private message before or at 18:00 GMT.
  • Penalties will be enabled during this event.
  • Mechanical damage set to 0% - factory value was 200%.
  • Tyre wear & degradation set to 100%.
  • Fuel consumption set to 100%.
  • Flash your lights or do a wheelie to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped and/or call out on teamspeak.
  • Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
  • It is strongly encouraged to be present in teamspeak, as this serves a multitude of objectives: a place to be on the same page during the event and to pick up important information, if needed and to simply converse with one another, to build a sense of community and to share your communal pain.
  • If you don't want to be disturbed during a qualifying lap, you may turn off your mic/headphones, albeit please remember to enable them again afterwards - especially before the race starts. You will have plenty of time to do so in the transition between the Qually and Race session.
  • To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C - example.
  • Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying, if you have one and choose a suitable tyre type & fuel load for the race.
  • In order to limit the display of plane white car liveries during our races, please click here - rules are included.
  • If you just want to inform youself about car setups or you are truly ambitious it, I got you covered as well: click here.
  • If anything goes wrong with the server, like an explosion of it, please leave here a message immediately.
  • Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience and to learn how to replace fenders, so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, car, track, setup or a particular combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it is meant to be fun.

Priority access
If the number of sign-ups exceeds the max number of participants, premium members are going to be given priority access for this event.

If you haven't already
Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 29,99.

Entry list

1. Georg Siebert
  2. Cayd Breslin
  3. Michael Burke
  4. Tobias Röhner
  5. Kyle Kaiser
  6. Chris Wuyts
  7. Andrew Mooney
  8. Florea Calin
  9. Henri Sinik
  10. Justin Talent
  11. Jamie Barclay
  12. Kevin Leu
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
UTP: 20

Last edited:
image.jpg

Tips and Tricks section

(comprised of factual information and personal racing experience)

This car
  • Don't fall over.
This track
  • Good opportunities to do a barrel roll are Turns 1, 2, 6 and 8.
6c74de7d-5de4-4eef-925f-40074e3e356b

Track map

1280px-Autodromo_di_Magione.svg.png

Last edited:
HAHA YES!! cant miss this, first thing that pops into my head:

:D Sign me up!
Edit:

Last edited:
Sign me up guys, I'll be aiming for most rolls of everyone on the server so don't mind me if you see me upside down more than the right side up. :p

A word of warning - if you do roll over, you either get back on the wheels or, more likely, have to reset back to the pits. By doing that, you may either gain time, loose time or jump a lap, depending where your pitbox is located in regard to the start/finish-line.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 386 39.8%