MGP15 Released Via Steam

This works with MotoGP 13 and G25. However, how can I get FFB in the wheel? I'm only testing cause if I like this setup I'm going to get MotoGP 15.

Also, I ride bikes from MX to Track Bikes and the wheel is more intuitive than a Gamepad I can tell you that for certain.

Tks... RK

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I don't own a real bike and I haven't ridden a street bike at all, only dirt bikes growing up.

That being said, I don't know how accurate MotoGP 15 is or any of the previous games, however I did enjoy MotoGP 13 and RIDE, MotoGP 14 was not that good to me. I'm really liking MotoGP 15, feels like the successor to MotoGP 13 which 14 wasn't.

I've heard complaints that its too easy for some people. I'm no alien bike rider and its plenty difficult for me. I think there's 5 adjustable skill levels and I have my hands full at medium.

In the graphics options, road texture in gb? What does all that mean?
it is about how detailed you want your asphalt to be. reserves the selectible amount of cache from 512MB to 4GB between your Video Card and memory. i think it also involves pre-rendering depending on if ya have a beefy video card. AUTO is your best bet, supposed to then decide for you what setting is best.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing