Released: True2Life Racing Toyota AE86 WTCC87 & Club

WTCC & CLUB cars don't have engine sounds, need help. I've tried the patch but NoGrip says no file. I have installed V 1.02 still the same problem. Thanks and more power.

Hi Gunthar, thanks, but that's the version I've tried and still did not have engine sounds for the AE86. I have Race 07 with GTR Evo. I tried installing in the GTR Evo Addons, no engines, then tried installing in the main Race 07 folder (offline version) and still no engine sounds. I still have it my game and I just played it before checking online, it's awesome to drive but it's just incomplete without that engine roar.

Great, I did just that and it works now. Damn man, you've done really good. It is AWESOME. I have the real AE86 car with a 4AG Black Top (not the TRD version) and I kid you not, the engine you made was simply spot on. Thanks and more power. I ran into some trouble with my neighbor thinking I was revving my car in the middle of the night. I forgot to use headphones while doing my Time Attack runs with this car.

Manila PH, in 2 years time I'll be moving to Tokyo JP...bout the AE86, the suspension is spot on, a little bit too perfect i should say but it is one hell of a true to life game car. it can easily be beaten in the straights but it can corner faster, just like in real life. i am trying to find a good setup for drifting, i think i may have to go directly to the setup files and mod it there, but don't worry, it's just for my offline use, i really don't play online nowadays

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back