Released: True2Life-Racing Porsche Mobil1 Super Cup 2007

thanks for the kind words Gary and Stefan.

It is a slight shame that there is also ZeZeZooms great mod out there based on a very similar car which has done very well. Otherwise this one may have grabbed a little more attention. All good tho :cool:

here is some test server fix files for the PCC class cars. Both Client and server need to run these. They need to go in here:

...\GameData\Teams\T2L_Addons\Porsche 911 GT3 (997) Cup\

Attachments

• Porsche 911 GT3 (997) Cup.rar
    4.4 KB · Views: 188
awesome, let me know if this fixes your issue. I hosted 100's of servers in testing and didn't come up with an issue. but that doesn't mean it isn't an issue :)

awesome, let me know if this fixes your issue. I hosted 100's of servers in testing and didn't come up with an issue. but that doesn't mean it isn't an issue :)
Yeah, just ran a test with the updated files installed and everything worked perfectly. Will give this another go in the Club in the coming weeks and let you know, if we run into problems with it. :)

Thanks again Günthar!

Hi Günthar, first of all a big *thank you* for this great conversion. Is there any way to disable the extra display in the cockpit?

you mean the green one... if so, I will be looking at adding some MoTeC info on there soon :) or simply removing it otherwise...

Yep, I mean the green one. If I remember correctly there was the option to deactivate this in the original rFactor version of the mod. If I had the choice I would deactivate the display permanently in GTR-Evo. Thanks for all you efforts

rFactor has many features for customising the cars before driving which never made it in to GTR2 or the Race series. So I have to use Genstrings in each driver specific car file....

Hi Günthar, I really felt in love with this mod. Somehow it drives better than in Factor, at least for me .-) I've noticed one little bug: The window banners, numbers and driver names are transparent from the outside although they should appear opaque. I tried to resave the xxxx_wcwindow.dds files with an explicit alpha layer and 6 mipmaps but I couldn't figure out what the problem is. Maybe you could have a look at this sometime.
Thanks and greetings :)

I just had here 5 minutes ago a mate that has raced a few rounds last year in the New Zealand Porsche GT3 Cup and he stated that the cars are not bumpy and drive very smoothly and have a nice light controllable drift with always a small amount of understeer.

I'll be getting him over to test my 2007 PMSC cars and help me tweak it to feel/drive like RL. I had already tried to model my 2007 cars to perform as he has stated. So, look out for a new 2007 PMSC build out soon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%