Released: True2Life Racing Camaro Cup 2010

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
Downloads: A new file has been added by True2Life Racing:

True2Life Racing Camaro Cup 2010 v1.01

Yves asked if I could make a simple CCR 2010 car from the Camaro Street car and just add the CCR09 physics. But, in the end we wanted more :)

FYI: This car is running new physic to the 2009 car

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 379
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 333
Congratulations to both Gunthar and Yves for this one, it was a good concept and Gunthar has done a top job in bringing it to life. :thumb:
Love the RBR Cars. :wink: Maybe you should have Mark Webber in the second team car instead of me. :)

I have downloaded and tried Camaro Cup 2010 ... first of all, thanks to everybody who made possible this mod. I have found two problems in it, first one is that the wiper seems to go out the windscreen and second one is that I can see the driver's face in the gloves (it's quite scary xD). Am I the only one who have these problems or are they bugs that will be fixed in next versions?

Thanks again for this great mod (and all the other ones from True2Life).

Hi Gunthar, maybe the wiper is from the stock Camaro Street Car, but I think there is something wrong in it, and I don't know if it can be fixed in some future update or it isn't worthwhile (since it's the 2010 model and we're nearly in 2011). And I have found spooky gloves in the Roaring Pipes Maniacs Team (at least in my installation of Evolution, so it can be my problem).

I have attached two screenshots of both problems.

Anyway, as I said before, a great job.

Regards,

Bakke

capture_2010-11-22_19-31-26.jpgcapture_2010-11-22_19-31-33.jpg

the glove issue looks to be that the internal driver is using the external drivers .dds file, check to see it the external driver has a messed up skin too for the same car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back