[Released] kristiannn's AI Mod v1.0

I have had the same issue like I had before patch2, it seems that china for me is the problem, I am in career mode 50% race and the screen goes black and compuer is locked up, rapture was the problem which was fixed by selecting software, but this time I already have it on software, what I have done is gone back to my own Patch 1 flow bin file and original tracks patch2 and so far managed to get thru china without it locking up again, fingers crossed its sorted. It seems 2011 is very touchy on what is modified, It just doesn't like certain things being modded.

Hey!i'm the F1 exciter maker!
this problems could appaer if u don't restart you career!

kristiannn is a good modmaker and i trust in him...he will correct it if it's a BUG!
and I remark his not in the best mood of his life:(
LET'S GO kristiannn!be forcefull!

Yeah I suppose I should have said that it is probably conflicting mods that I have installed, and yes I fully support kristiannn in what he is doing and very grateful for him doing it, he is one of a unfortunately very few that is working on making this game playable. Keep it up kristiannn and wish I could help but apart from a few database and language tweeks I cant do much else,sorry.

Yeah I have the same problem. I would be in practice in Catalunya and after about 10-30 minutes my game would freeze, forcing me to restart my computer. I have done a lot of testing and it's the cause of the freezes is because of the mod.

but i dont remember very well but i think this had happened before the mod so... But honestly i cant remember

The AI is a bit better in this mod. I have some issues though:

-Pretty big FPS drop after installing it
-The slipstream seems like it has been really decreased
-I get safety cars just about every race which is fairly unrealistic
-AI cars wheels get stuck under the road. They drive around the track just as fast but sometimes they are facing up, or the almost on their side. Also seen some cars get spontaneously airborne.
-I feel there are too many AI mistakes. It seems as though on every lap I drive past a car facing the wrong direction.

EDIT: This was on GP mode

-AI cars wheels get stuck under the road. They drive around the track just as fast but sometimes they are facing up, or the almost on their side. Also seen some cars get spontaneously airborne.
-I feel there are too many AI mistakes. It seems as though on every lap I drive past a car facing the wrong direction.

I didn't get any of that while playing Career mode, 50% races (maybe a little frame drop, but I'm not sure).

kristiannn already said he hasn't changed Ai track speed yet. That is coming in the next version but we will have to be patient!

I will hopefully get time to finally test today

Ok, so here is my feedback so far. I didn't have time to run a full race so I can't comment on race Ai yet (sorry).

I started over my career with Team Lotus and I find their speed to be slower than the vanilla game. With the difficulty set on legend I couldn't complete the R&D objective in Practice (at Melbourne). On Professional l it was doable so I wondered about qualifying. Same thing: I was 24th on legend and 12th on professional. My best time was 1:27.751 (compared to 1:26.895 with vanilla game).

I am confused by this behavior since your mod is supposed to make Team Lotus faster. (or is this normal for P&Q and I can set legend for the race?)

Unfortunately I won't be able to test anymore this week so next chance I get I will try to do a 50% race in career (Melbourne) and compare results on Pro and Legends difficulty.

This is what I mean: Grand prix mode, first corner of Brazil. This isnt a one off thing either, it happens every time

98rrib.jpg

Ok, so here is my feedback so far. I didn't have time to run a full race so I can't comment on race Ai yet (sorry).

I started over my career with Team Lotus and I find their speed to be slower than the vanilla game. With the difficulty set on legend I couldn't complete the R&D objective in Practice (at Melbourne). On Professional l it was doable so I wondered about qualifying. Same thing: I was 24th on legend and 12th on professional. My best time was 1:27.751 (compared to 1:26.895 with vanilla game).

I am confused by this behavior since your mod is supposed to make Team Lotus faster. (or is this normal for P&Q and I can set legend for the race?)

Unfortunately I won't be able to test anymore this week so next chance I get I will try to do a 50% race in career (Melbourne) and compare results on Pro and Legends difficulty.

It's only you (the lap times). This mod has nothing to do with your car's behavior.

- FPS Drop is because you have obviously just installed patch 1.2 which drops the FPS.
- Slipstream effect - no change, make your break deadzone to 4-5%
- Everyone wanted a lot safety cars so I just did what they want.
- Never got one of these

This is what I mean: Grand prix mode, first corner of Brazil. This isnt a one off thing either, it happens every time

98rrib.jpg

I can't get it. What are you trying to show from this picture?

Thanks for the reply, kristiannn.

Kind of sucks to know I am just slow, but at least it's not your mod. More practice for me then!
(Looking forward to testing this weekend)

I havent just installed patch 1.2, Ive had it installed for ages. That picture shows the cars back wheels are in the ground and their front s are not on the ground. Also that force india on the right randomly got airbourne

Am I right in assuming that this patch does not work online. I tried to use online and both PC's crashed to desktop. When I restore the original files all good. Shame, the patch sounds really good it there any compatibility to ensure it can be used online. Thanx

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 457 39.3%