Team ORSM

I spent months searching for and doing the final 10 rounds that were missing from the 2012 season. Many of which no one else even considered trying to make.
This was released 24 May. 3 Months ago. Posted here and at the ISI forums. It's been downloaded just over 100 times sins. Not a good download count to warrant puting the work needed into bringing a far older season.

The F1Challenge 2003 cars are on a very old first draft template. I used them as guides only but found them to be quite in accurate at the time. Not that, that seams to matter to most people.

I'm not going to release a unfinished season. I mentioned that I have the 2003 season and what it needs to be finished thinking maybe a few guy's here may step up to help finish it.
None did so it sits untouched.
Maybe it's my fault I didn't get any offers to help because I am hard on both accuracy and quality seen when working on the 2005 season. But that's not going to change anytime soon.

I don't know how the 2005 season release went as far as downloads but I did have it linked on my Mediafire account and got no hits before I removed it.
Hi Doug.
I'm mirroring the 2005 mod and have had 225 downloads, so it's gone alright. If you want some help with the 03' stuff, I'm happy to lend a hand. I'm quite picky with quality as well so I'll gladly give it all a crack.

As for the 2004 season, ChaosF1 did release a link which I'm mirroring for him. Thanks to ChaosF1, Gavin and Doug for the great job of these. This one wasn't really advertised much but has had over 100 downloads.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0u666wqajsclz3/2004_season.rar

Yeah. It is a bit of a scratch your head moment when the 2012 season isn't moving anything like I would have expected.
It takes 3 downloads to get it though. Not that I can see why that would be a issue. The season is close to 3GB as one download so to be safer and reduce the chance of corruption errors I've made it 3, all less then 1GB so I don't see that as a issue.
I just assumed it's not that sort after.

I haven't had anyone having problems with downloading and/or installing them.

Yeah. It is a bit of a scratch your head moment when the 2012 season isn't moving anything like I would have expected.
It takes 3 downloads to get it though. Not that I can see why that would be a issue. The season is close to 3GB as one download so to be safer and reduce the chance of corruption errors I've made it 3, all less then 1GB so I don't see that as a issue.
I just assumed it's not that sort after.

I haven't had anyone having problems with downloading and/or installing them.
It works fine for me and it was good to get a complete season. I know even some of the simple looking liveries take a lot of effort to get right. I don't know how you got cars like the Murphy Pepsi Max cars or the Jim Beam Abu Dhabi looking so good. They must have been a hell of a lot of work!

If you plan to do the 2003 season EA ghia and Doug, let me know and I will be willing to do anything that isn't as complicated, I am not good at the livery of the car but as I said I can do the smaller part and would be happy to

i've downloaded this, but i do not have V8FU 1.1 installed. The links provided here at gamefront and filefactory do not work, so i am unable to download 1.1.

can someone please mirror 1.1 to mediafire?

Yes we still exist :). We just haven't committed to any new modding projects at this time. Whether or not we are still active on this forum has no bearing on our intellectual property and no one has the right to rip our stuff and release it to another game - ever. If anyone needs to contact us our direct information is in our readme files in all our downloads so there is no excuse for not contacting us. Leaving posts or PM's here is no guarantee of getting a message through.

Personally I'm disappointed with rF2 and I've felt very little motivation to mod for it. That may change but no guarantees. Assetto Corsa is great but with no encryption it's a tough call.

I appreciate people's enthusiasm for our work and I understand the frustration at not having it in more modern sims - in fact that is what motivated us to start modding the V8's and Bathurst in the first place. The reality is that the time and effort involved is massive. It takes energy and takes you away from other things like family for large chunks of time. You make sacrifices in your life. Then you have to watch as unscrupulous commercial simulator operators simply take your work, pretend it's their own and make money from it (fortunately there are a few decent operators out there who do seek permission). When someone rips it to another game it's the last straw.

As for legal questions about the V8's and Bathurst - as non-commercial hobby projects my view is that there is no issue of legality over any of it. Many people from V8Supercars have viewed and actively driven our V8's and Bathurst and had no issues at all.

Don't forget after all our efforts as a modding team (more than 10 years) we've never asked the community for a single cent in return. We shared it all with the sim racing community to play and enjoy and we've never even put up a donate button ;).

Hi Krunch, This is V8Wizzo, Haven't been around for a while, so I dont know who to contact. I created the track for Adelaide with Stuarts help, Will the team give us the permission to convert Stuarts Bathurst to RF2 ? Or can I contact Stuart directly as he is the creator, Thanks mate

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%