Team ORSM

You need the Base install of V8Factor Unleashed for this add-on. There are no seasons in this Base install.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v44l7pn9jigk4sf/V8FU_v1.1_installer.exe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORSM Are proud to release the next installment of the V8Factor Unleashed series. The 2012 Season now complete.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bra8xabhakfyn4n/V8FU12_1.exe
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g45tagvdbqtnhg3/V8FU12_2.exe
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w630ga5p6joqy27/V8FU12_3.exe
To install, You will need all the above downloads. Browse all to rFactor folder. They'll all install from there.
Allow ALL to overwrite. If you don't, You wont like the result.

Big thanks to the skinners for all their work on this season.
Please ensure you read the installations and Legal Info when installing these seasons
======================================================================
CREDITS:

OCEANIA RACING SIM MODDERS

V8Factor Unleashed

PRODUCTION
Kevo (for his great models)
Still_Bacon
Gavin Greenway
Neil Faichney - 'Krunch'

VEHICLE SKINS & ANCILLARIES
Gavin Greenway
Still_Bacon
DougP
Chaos F1
Tim Patterson (Help with Pepsi Max)
ea_silver_ghia (Supercheap late season)

LOGOS & GRAPHICS
Neil Faichney - 'Krunch'

INSTALLER
Still_Bacon

SPECIAL THANKS
ISI - For the best race sim & supporting the modding community
RaceDepartment.com
Kangaloosh! carFactory
Suspension Editor by SimFactor
Rod Monk (Troyton Racing)
Ben Eggleston (Eggleston MotorSport - tons of driving feedback & technical info)
Ric Kemp (Race Technique Engineering - heaps of technical and driving info)
Shane Van Gisbergen (for his driving feedback in 2007 )
Lee Holdsworth (for his feedback in 2009 while driving V8F during a Top Gear promo shoot)
Oscar Fiorinotto (for original technical data provided in 2004)

All our wives, partners & kids for putting up with
the countless late nights and tardiness around
the house. Thanks!

A note on the legal stuff:
-------------------------
We regret having to include harsh sounding legal conditions, but the fact remains there are people out there using our work for their own commercial gain. This is illegal on many counts but is also morally questionable and doesn't make sound business sense. There is a fair and legal way to use our work commercially by contacting us to ask for permission. If anyone sees or hears of our work being used in any commercial sense we would appreciate hearing about it so we can take appropriate action, as well as notifying other license owners (eg ISI, V8SA).

------------------------------------------------------------------
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE

DEFINITIONS:
"THIS WORK" = "V8FACTOR UNLEASHED"

THIS WORK OR ANY PART THEREIN IS STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. COMMERCIAL USE IS NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT FROM THE AUTHOR(S).

THIS WORK OR ANY PART THEREIN IS LICENSED SOFTWARE CONTENT. OWNERSHIP OF THIS WORK OR ANY PART THEREIN REMAINS WITH ITS ORIGINAL AUTHORS(S).

THIS WORK IS STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL USE WITHIN THE I.S.I. SOFTWARE TITLE "RFACTOR" ONLY. CONVERSION OF THIS WORK OR ANY PART THEREIN TO ANY OTHER SOFTWARE IS NOT PERMITTED. PLEASE CONTACT THE AUTHOR TO REQUEST CONVERSION TO OTHER SOFTWARE. THE AUTHOR RESERVES THE RIGHT WHETHER OR NOT TO CONVERT THIS WORK OR ANY PART THEREIN TO OTHER SOFTWARE.

DERIVATIVE WORKS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ARTWORK, RENDERINGS, IMAGES, VISUAL COMPOSITIONS, VIDEOS, AUDIO, ETC. FOR COMMERCIAL USE BASED ON THIS WORK OR ANY PART THEREIN ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT FROM THE AUTHORS(S).

DISTIBUTION OF THIS WORK IS ONLY PERMITTED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:

1. THIS WORK OR ANY PART THEREIN MAY ONLY BE DISTRIBUTED NON-COMMERCIALLY AND WITHOUT CHARGE, TRADE, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF GAIN, UNLESS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT IS GRANTED BY THE AUTHOR(S) AND ANY THIRD PARTY COPYRIGHT OWNERS.

2. THIS WORK OR ANY PART THEREIN MAY ONLY BE DISTRIBUTED IN THIS INSTALLER AS A WHOLE UNLESS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT IS GRANTED BY THE AUTHOR(S). DO NOT REPACKAGE THIS WORK OR ANY PART THEREIN IN ANY WAY FOR DISTRIBUTION. IF INCLUDED IN A MOD PACK IT MUST BE INCLUDED IN THIS INSTALLER FORM - NOT IN ANY OTHER FORM. THIS IS TO MAINTAIN QUALITY AND AVOID SERVER MISMATCHES.

ALL MODELS, MESHES, TEXTURES, GRAPHICS, ARTWORK, AUDIO AND ANY OTHER ELEMENTS OF THIS WORK AND INSTALLER PACKAGE REMAIN THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE RESPECTIVE AUTHORS AND MAY NOT BE USED, COPIED, REWORKED OR RE-PRESENTED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS.

ALL DUE CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS WORK AND INSTALLER PACKAGE HOWEVER THE USE OF THIS WORK AND INSTALLER PACKAGE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, DAMAGE TO MATERIAL ITEMS, DAMAGE TO HARDWARE, DAMAGE TO SOFTWARE, LOSS OF DATA, OR INJURY RESULTING FROM THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THIS WORK AND INSTALLER PACKAGE.

Last edited:
Ok guy's, Some help please.
I've uploaded to MediaFire part 2 off 3 twice now. Once as a exe once as a rar and neither are showing.
I can see and link parts 1 and 3 but MediaFire isn't allowing me to see the third file even though it's been uploaded fully and successfully now twice.

Any ideas and is there a another free file share I can use?

All links at the top post.
Sorry for the delay and still the mess off the downloads. It's been a trial of patience and persistence on my behave I tail ya. Been driving me insane!

Both the exe and rar will install or extract correctly from your rFactor folder. Be sure to direct there before extracting.
Allow ALL to overwrite. If you don't, You want like the result.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%