Resource icon

Plugins Relative Time (DX9 Only) 1.161

Login or Register an account to download this content
Are we not supposed to see fastest/slowest during qualy? Just checking cause i dont see any other colors than mine (yellow) and other drivers (grey). Even if someone is fastest in qualy i thought it would change their color, and same with slowest.

Are we not supposed to see fastest/slowest during qualy? Just checking cause i dont see any other colors than mine (yellow) and other drivers (grey). Even if someone is fastest in qualy i thought it would change their color, and same with slowest.
Not that i know its far as i know its only showing who is in front and who are behind you on the track and how many seconds and if they ones behind or in front off you are in same lap as you or laps infront (red) or laps behind (blue) or in pit (grey) or in white but thats i guess same lap as you are .

and if there are color bars besides yor name then its a multiple class race no colors is single class race

Not that i know its far as i know its only showing who is in front and who are behind you on the track and how many seconds and if they ones behind or in front off you are in same lap as you or laps infront (red) or laps behind (blue) or in pit (grey) or in white but thats i guess same lap as you are .

and if there are color bars besides yor name then its a multiple class race no colors is single class race
In the INI you can set class colors (class) and also there is colors for (grid) "fastest car" and "slowest car" and the color values are in the same bracket as "player color" (the yellow) and the rest who are grey colors. So when does fastest/slowest showing? Its supposed to be the color of the whole drivers name according to the INI. Just like you, the player, is yellow the fastest and slowest cars on track has their respective colors, but those colors isnt popping up.

If it is what you say then fastest/slowest was just added but is redundant?

[Grid]
PlayerOnTrackColor=0xFFffbf1e
PlayerInPitsColor=0xFFa98017
EqualCarOnTrackColor=0xFFffffff
EqualCarInPitsColor=0xFF909090
FasterCarOnTrackColor=0xFFea40f4
FasterCarInPitsColor=0xFF9c30a3

SlowerCarOnTrackColor=0xFF6bf634
SlowerCarInPitsColor=0xFF459625

[ClassColors]
LM-P1=0xFFD04343
LM-P2=0xFF4796E6
LM-GT=0xFF3EBF3E
ES_P2=0xFF4796E6
ES_GTE=0xFF3EBF3E
ES_GTC=0xFFF99B3A

Last edited:
Is this on Steam Workshop too?
No, plugins like this work differently then a car/track mod.

No, it's only during race you should see the colors. Maybe some day I'll filter out the guys who's on a timed lap vs guys who are on the outlap/invalid lap during qualifying/practice but don't hold you breath.

so its like i say red one is in front of you (not necessaraly faster At a time so he is higher position on the grid ) , you are 1 or more laps behind the red one (you can be in front of the red as he is about to lap you 1more time :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:) Blue is 1 or more laps behind you or on track in front of you as you gonna lap him:mad: again in other words the blue one is lower on the grid then you:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :O_o::O_o::O_o::O_o::O_o::O_o::O_o:

simular as in iracing

Last edited:
No, it's only during race you should see the colors. Maybe some day I'll filter out the guys who's on a timed lap vs guys who are on the outlap/invalid lap during qualifying/practice but don't hold you breath.
Cheers for the answer. I had a race last night and the fastest cars didnt get the fastest car color and same with slower car. All cars had the grey colors and me with the yellow. Any ideas?

I'm having this very issue, just wont install for me :( I have the latest Visual C++ Redistributable installed(or so it says when I tried to install from that link), still no luck :unsure:

Hi Paul i have someone with same issue , the question is you deleted the vc 64 and 84 only in rf2 or also in configuration in windows ?

If you use mode 2 and set SizeMultiplier 0.8 the driver names will clip into the series color squares. Maybe possible to add some "check" (or what you call it) in place that make sure it doesnt overlap when scaling?

If you use mode 2 and set SizeMultiplier 0.8 the driver names will clip into the series color squares. Maybe possible to add some "check" (or what you call it) in place that make sure it doesnt overlap when scaling?
Can you show me a screenshot as I cant seems to replicate the results.
This is what I'm getting with Mode 2 and SizeMultiplier 0.8
MQdm4zw.jpg

Can you show me a screenshot as I cant seems to replicate the results.
This is what I'm getting with Mode 2 and SizeMultiplier 0.8
MQdm4zw.jpg
Strange... Could it be because i use multiview? When i do 0.8 the names touch over the colored series squares. Like the first letter is a bit over the squares. I tested 0.9 and the first letter of the names juuuuuuust touches the edge of the squares.

This is what 0.8 size looks like for me:

*Argh i dont think image below will show full size so here is the direct link: https://postimg.org/image/f4fvz7p09/

relative.jpg

Last edited:
Strange indeed as I use multiview as well with the same resolution (5760x1080), but I'll look in to this.
Cheers mate. Appreciate it. :) Is there any chance to add a config value that can add more rows as well as a final feature to the already great plugin? If its not too much work that is.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%