Resource icon

Plugins Relative Time (DX9 Only) 1.161

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Martin Vindis

Thanks. I've enjoyed your plugin greatly during my last months of racing.

Is it possible to make the plugin sort out cars who have DNF'ed / DQ'ed in races? In my races, there are always quite a few guys who DNF (because it's a big field). That results in a lot of cars sitting in the garages. Every time you go past the pitlane, the display is "polluted" with cars in the pitlane, and that pushes the guys actually closest to you off the display untill you're well past the pitlane again.

Besides that little grime, I've had no issues at all with the plugin! :)

@Martin Vindis

Thanks. I've enjoyed your plugin greatly during my last months of racing.

Is it possible to make the plugin sort out cars who have DNF'ed / DQ'ed in races? In my races, there are always quite a few guys who DNF (because it's a big field). That results in a lot of cars sitting in the garages. Every time you go past the pitlane, the display is "polluted" with cars in the pitlane, and that pushes the guys actually closest to you off the display untill you're well past the pitlane again.

Besides that little grime, I've had no issues at all with the plugin! :)
Great idea. Relative time won't receive any more updates tho, it will stay "as is".
There might be something new on the horizon tho ;)
0J392is.jpg

Hi
I download the plugin but when i am in game i can't see it ! I must do something ? Ctrl + E or another. Because Ctrl+E = no plugin.
I'm very interested by this plugin. Could you help me please ?
Regards.
Grég

@MGdon This plugin is not compatible with the current version of the game. Haven't been for like two years (look at the dates of the posts in this thread). Not the fault of the developer of the plugin, too, the game no longer supports such plugins.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%