Reiza Studios working on new mod for rFactor?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
A few interesting screenshots have surfaced on the facebook page of Reiza Studios some minutes ago showing a big truck and an openwheeler car.

Will this be another new modification for rFactor after the successful release of their Formula Armaroli a few months back?

Judge it yourself from the screenshots below!

Reiza1.jpg

Reiza2.jpg

Reiza3.jpg

i have read into what they are doing on other sites is they are making a full game bast on the isi platform just like with ARCA and Formula Super League so it could well be stuff from thet either way looks really good

No-one makes you play the crappy mods :p

I'm not sure how making mods for rF1 and selling them is going to work? Surely someone will simply get the files and upload them somewhere? It must surely be a standalone game. Even that will be quickly converted to rFactor - look at SLF and TC2000.

When people can earn some money they suddenly get creative, innovative and deliver quality. In the end that is what I am looking for a in sim: top quality. No half cooked mods, and the 10th version of an ancient track that is converted again, but original quality stuff.

Isn't the new ARCA game also based on rFactor 2?

Indeed it will be. I'm not 100% sure it's the exact updated GMotor engine that rF2 will use but pretty close.

And you are right when people earn money they do get 'better'. A classic example of this is Xbox Live vs Playstation Network.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%