Reiza Studios releases preview of new physics for GSCE

Reiza Studios has released a video showcasing some of the coming developments for Game Stock Car Extreme v1.25 and later.

Such developments include a new tyre model with flatspotting dirt pickup and visible flex under load and bodywork such as front and rear wing flex and vibration.

Also under development is more advanced drivetrain physics, including remaining ERS functionalities for the F-Extreme, turbo modelling & realistic transmission.

Join the discussion in our Game Stock Car Extreme forum, check out the latest mods in our downloads section, view some awesome media in our photo & video area and ultimately get racing in our GSC Racing Club & Leagues!

Purchase Game Stock Car Extreme from our webshop for only $29.90 (~£18/€23), or less with a premium membership!

Last edited:
It took me a minute to work out why it was showing the rear wing, then I noticed what was going on.

Genius

4hDJmWl.jpg

Really is one of the best racing sims out there. I love how Reiza constantly improve it. These new features look great! Best bang for buck racing sim out there by a country mile.

Anyone have any idea if there are plans to optimise the lights in future? I'd love to run some dawn/dusk/night races but the FPS hit is too high we can't do it in the club.

:whistling: Ok.....confession time.!
I only got GSCE for a bit of fun while waiting for certain other sims to get finished.:cautious:
BUT.....within a few laps I was hooked:geek:
Now with this preview of things to come (shortly I hope) their is no way in hell I'll be leaving this sim on the 'shelf'.:D
As already mentioned, I hope FF from flat spotting the tyres will transfer to the wheel.!:inlove:
Nice work guys.!!:thumbsup:

We've got wing vibrations and tyre deformations but no one is driving the car.

While I know not everyone has the driving wheel displayed to me this is the key graphical issue with GSCE. Simbin put animated driver arms in way back with GT Legends. LFS, AC, iRacing, rF2, pCARs and R3E all have animated driver arms. Clearly I am not the only one who values driver arms. As we enter the new world of Oculus Rift - even those who currently prefer to look at their own arms and wheel will not have that option.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 193 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 378 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.7%