Reiza Studios Released Hotfix 1.2.1 for Automobilista

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AMS F Truck.jpg

Reiza Studios have deployed a small hotfix update to their Automobilista title addressing a number of minor issues revealed since the game update to build 1.2.0 at the end of December.

The new hotfix patch delivers several fixes to some audio issued experience by a number of users since the previous update, as well as a number of more minor amendments and adjustments to the core game. It is particularly nice to see the studio have now split the Rallycross Lancer and new F-Dirt machines for VX classifications as well as developing a new tyre model and community driver names added to the AI for these cars.

The full build 1.2.1 Hotfix Changelog can be read below:
  • Fixed various sound effect issues introduced in last build & fine tuned volume balancing of several effects in various cars
  • Development of fog in shaders - fog density and distance now varies based on if user is looking at the sun or not
  • Adjusted surface properties for all dirt tracks to minimize issues with FFB rattling
  • Goiania: Fixed Short FTruck crash; minor texture updates
  • Cadwell Park: Fixed terrain issue in upper park
  • Removed exhaust smoke entries from FC Truck which had been accidentaly left in (will be added back when effects are finalized)
  • Combined all F-Truck into the same class for VX classifications & split F-Dirt from Lancer X for the same purpose
  • Karts: Added auto-clutch for direct drive karts; Adjusted tire slip curves; Callibrated AI for all kart series for better performance & hopefully fixed issue with karts occasionally tumbling over curbs
  • Ultima GTR: Revised undertray aero for all versions & minor tire tweaks
  • F-3: Minor tire adjustments
  • F-Dirt: Revised tire model; Added community drivers; Fixed TV cameras

Automobilista is available for PC now via Steam. Additional DLC packages can be purchased separately or come at no additional cost to 'Season Pass' owners.

Here at RaceDepartment we have our very own dedicated sub forum for Automobilista. In our sub forum you will find a wide selection of downloadable content to discover, from some of the best add on tracks to a selection of interesting vehicles, our downloads section is a positive treasure trove of additional content for AMS. If that isn't enough, we also pride ourselves on hosting some of the most exciting and intense multiplayer racing events for the game. If you like AMS and want to take your enjoyment to the next level, head over to the Racing Club and Leagues section of our Automobilista sub forum and find out what we have on offer. Of course we love our community here at RD and to help spread the love we cover all the latest news regarding the sim, and offer you a place to share your opinions and discussion topics regarding all Reiza titles. Head on over to the AMS sub forum and join in the discussion today!

Have you tried the new hotfix build of AMS yet? What do you think of the changes? Are you one of the "community drivers" in the F-Dirt cars? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
What's that speculation based on?

You have read what others have said above. It is such an obvious opportunity that it would not surprise me if the creation of Studio 397 was in part premised on such a deal. In other words, it wouldn't make sense to invest in the new graphics engine for rF2 alone, but only if it could be licensed to others using ISI base, too. Reiza is the obvious one with their pre-existing relationship with Luminis, but other licencees could also be interested if it works well enough.

Would you create S397 without this opportunity or deal in place? My personal answer would likely be no.

How about conflicting interests. How do you know reiza and luminis are still in the same boat. Cause i can expand the speculation and say that s397 is just the preview that will eventually lead us to a common reiza and luminis platform, something much bigger than reiza2017, something that will finally capitalise reizas agreement with senna foundation

How about conflicting interests. How do you know reiza and luminis are still in the same boat. Cause i can expand the speculation and say that s397 is just the preview that will eventually lead us to a common reiza and luminis platform, something much bigger than reiza2017, something that will finally capitalise reizas agreement with senna foundation
now we are getting little bit too deep in speculations ;) ... I guess Reiza2017 will not be modding platform (just like AMS) so it wont be directly in rF2 playing field and there will be no conflict of interest ... and to be honest I`m not sure if rF2 merging with AMS (well their next itterations) is something I would wanna see .. Reiza being Reiza is part of their charm .. what they do and how they do that ..

Scrolling through the list :unsure: looking for two simple letters, a 'V' and an 'R'.
:( Nope, not this time! :cry: Feels bad man, but I quickly get over it and enjoy the glory of AMS. :inlove: Anticipation starts to build again........with fingers crossed and dreams of seeing AMSVR in the next update. :geek:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%