Reiza + Studio397 + rFactor2

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Taris, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Taris

Taris

Ratings:
    +59
    [​IMG]

Reiza Studios added 18 new photos.
    · 19 mins ·
    We´re pleased to announce a new partnership with Studio 397 for the release of the Reiza rF2 Bundle!

This bundle will bring a few of our cars and tracks to RFactor2, both individually and as a bundle package.

More details about the content, pricing and release of the Reiza rF2 Bundle will be disclosed soon - for now check out this gallery showcasing our progress so far!

https://www.facebook.com/ReizaStudios/posts/10156658031352743

Reiza + Studio397 + rFactor2

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  2. alehop69

alehop69
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    Maybe is it near the announce of a new AMS2 based on RF2..???

3. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +600
    well rF2 gets better content .. as AMS player I try to convince myself that it is good for me too :) (Reiza gets some money or something .. I benefit from that later :) )

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium

Ratings:
    +684
    Give Reiza the complete Rf2 engine and let them polish the s**t out of it. :D

• Agree x 10
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Love x 1
    • Beer x 1
  5. daceaki

daceaki

Ratings:
    +1
    Can't wait to see how the ffb feels in rF2 compared to AMS.

6. BillGuy

BillGuy

Ratings:
    +16
    Can you please confirm whether this partnership bundle is “the final DLC” referred to in prior AMS release notes or if that is still a forthcoming release specific to Automobilista? I’m very much assuming the latter considering the talk of a real world brand being tied to the “final DLC.” I just thought I would ask right away so there is no lingering suspicion about this.

7. schlitty

schlitty

Ratings:
    +104
    While I have both games and think this is neat. I prefer AMS and would like to see something come back that direction. Either way, really interesting stuff.

Edit: Also, spectacular choice of Ibarra being one of the tracks. One of the most truly unique AMS choices. Looks even prettier in rF2 screenshots.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +600
    no it is not :)

9. Paulo Gomes

Paulo Gomes

Ratings:
    +199
    Just hopping that the ffb can be as good as in ams! and that the superv8 will be part of the bundle, for some wet drifting fun !!

10. balage06

balage06
    Premium

Ratings:
    +132
    Interesting news, I'm certainly looking forward to it.

(I hope that either Reiza or RSS will bring their awesome single seater collection to rF2 one day.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nick Hill

Nick Hill
    Premium

Ratings:
    +239
    Just saw this on twitter...fascinating development!

rFactor2 physics/FFB + Reiza's ability to produce polished/complete content could be a match made in heaven.

12. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +446
    Guys Reiza stated on Steam they are developing their new title, this is just a bundle of some tracks (maybe 2) and cars (AJR, Fvee, MCR) nothing more. I think they will switch for rF2 enggin and this is just a sort of demo or early taste for us...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +205
    Yep...let's see how their content compares to S397's in term of polish and competence. Unfortunately, I am guessing rF2 owners will have to pay to find out, but we should have lots of reviews from knowledgeable people to base things on.

rF2 is just so annoying to use (from terrible UI and inconsistent quality perspectives), I rarely bother. But since this is Reiza, I am willing to pay-up to support them and to be able to directly compare the two back-to-back myself.

• Agree Agree x 10
  14. Nick Hill

Nick Hill
    Premium

Ratings:
    +239
    Very well said. rF2 could be absolutely amazing, it just can't seem to get out of its own way.

• Like Like x 1
  15. thepharcyde

thepharcyde

Ratings:
    +99
    Wow, did not see this coming. AM tracks are amazingly good fun

16. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium

Ratings:
    +684
    Also very good choice car and track wise.

17. dreamer al

dreamer al

Ratings:
    +85
    Really looking forward to how this develops. I cant lose, as i own both race sims.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wakkaman

Wakkaman

Ratings:
    +0
    Finally I am able to play some content of automobilista in VR. I don't really like the rfactor 2 engine in vr tho, somehow it doesn't look that good compared to other sims. But maybe reiza can fix this, I think automobilista also looks better then rfactor 2 anyway.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1