Reiza + Studio397 + rFactor2

Reiza Studios added 18 new photos.
· 19 mins ·
We´re pleased to announce a new partnership with Studio 397 for the release of the Reiza rF2 Bundle!

This bundle will bring a few of our cars and tracks to RFactor2, both individually and as a bundle package.

More details about the content, pricing and release of the Reiza rF2 Bundle will be disclosed soon - for now check out this gallery showcasing our progress so far!

https://www.facebook.com/ReizaStudios/posts/10156658031352743

Reiza + Studio397 + rFactor2

Can you please confirm whether this partnership bundle is “the final DLC” referred to in prior AMS release notes or if that is still a forthcoming release specific to Automobilista? I’m very much assuming the latter considering the talk of a real world brand being tied to the “final DLC.” I just thought I would ask right away so there is no lingering suspicion about this.

While I have both games and think this is neat. I prefer AMS and would like to see something come back that direction. Either way, really interesting stuff.

Edit: Also, spectacular choice of Ibarra being one of the tracks. One of the most truly unique AMS choices. Looks even prettier in rF2 screenshots.

Can you please confirm whether this partnership bundle is “the final DLC” referred to in prior AMS release notes or if that is still a forthcoming release specific to Automobilista? I’m very much assuming the latter considering the talk of a real world brand being tied to the “final DLC.” I just thought I would ask right away so there is no lingering suspicion about this.
no it is not :)

Guys Reiza stated on Steam they are developing their new title, this is just a bundle of some tracks (maybe 2) and cars (AJR, Fvee, MCR) nothing more. I think they will switch for rF2 enggin and this is just a sort of demo or early taste for us...

Guys Reiza stated on Steam they are developing their new title, this is just a bundle of some tracks (maybe 2) and cars (AJR, Fvee, MCR) nothing more. I think they will switch for rF2 enggin and this is just a sort of demo or early taste for us...

Yep...let's see how their content compares to S397's in term of polish and competence. Unfortunately, I am guessing rF2 owners will have to pay to find out, but we should have lots of reviews from knowledgeable people to base things on.

rF2 is just so annoying to use (from terrible UI and inconsistent quality perspectives), I rarely bother. But since this is Reiza, I am willing to pay-up to support them and to be able to directly compare the two back-to-back myself.

Yep...let's see how their content compares to S397's in term of polish and competence. Unfortunately, I am guessing rF2 owners will have to pay to find out, but we should have lots of reviews from knowledgeable people to base things on.

rF2 is just so annoying to use (from terrible UI and inconsistent quality perspectives), I rarely bother. But since this is Reiza, I am willing to pay-up to support them and to be able to directly compare the two back-to-back myself.

Very well said. rF2 could be absolutely amazing, it just can't seem to get out of its own way.

Finally I am able to play some content of automobilista in VR. I don't really like the rfactor 2 engine in vr tho, somehow it doesn't look that good compared to other sims. But maybe reiza can fix this, I think automobilista also looks better then rfactor 2 anyway.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%