REIZA special offer - 2 for the price of one

Whee! Thanks :)

A couple of questions for @Reiza Studios : I already own GSCE, but I don't own FTrucks. I was already planning on buying FTrucks and GSCE again when they reached Steam, so I could have one copy standalone, and another on Steam. But the special offer is tempting. Can I have two copies of GSCE registered to the same email, and then later switch one of them to Steam? The second question is: what's better for you guys, financially? To buy that offer in your site, or to buy the games on Steam? I know Steam takes a hefty cut from the purchases, but maybe the visibility of the Steam sales statistics might be better...

Thanks for posting Jan :)

Fabio, to answer your questions: if you do both purchases with the same email, they both will be switched when you retrieve the keys. I´d recommend you use a different email for the second purchase, if that´s not an option you can by the time the games are on Steam just contact us in email or here so we can manually retrieve just one key instead of two.

Financially we retain a larger share with non-Steam sales like this promo, specially if paid via Paypal.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%