rF2 Reiza Pack Puma P052 @ Imola - Thu 4 Apr 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
PumaP052@Imola.jpg

Who can join?
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, as well as on Teamspeak, in game (rF2) and on your forum profile (click here).

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and TeamSpeak Password: click here
TeamSpeak Installation Guide: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM PUMA
Cars: Puma PO52
Track: Imola 2018
The track and the car can be bought individually, or as part of a pack from the rFactor2 store page on Steam.

Fixed Setups: No (Setups can be shared)
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting

Schedule: (EU) Thursay 04 April 2019
Practice: 19:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (10 minutes)
Warm Up: 19:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:35 UTC (25 minutes)

Warm Up: 20:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 20:05 UTC (25 minutes)

Entry List
  1. [COLOR=#ff0000]Denis Betty[/COLOR]
  2. [COLOR=#ff0000]Stephen Gibb[/COLOR]
  3. Victor Jimenez
  4. kamackeris
  5. Martin Fiala
  6. max1966i
  7. MapoUK
  8. Balazs Floszmann
  9. [COLOR=#ff0000]Craig Dunkley[/COLOR]
  10. MoerasGrizzly
  11. Vajk Laszlo
  12. Erdei Balint
  13. balage06
  14. Pauli Ahonen
  15. Fushida
  16. Dave Stephenson
  17. Leige
  18. Alexey Spirichev
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
utp: #30

SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.

Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Have no time to practice and make setup but I can't miss it! :D
Please sign me in! :thumbsup:
P.S.:
I miss all of You and the fun races with You guys! :unsure:
Welcome back Balazs. You are always welcome here. The setup options are limited on this car, so it won't take long and we all know the track. The car takes a few laps to learn, but gentle inputs on steering and pedals will help. I would advise that you try increasing brake pressure to 100%. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%