Featured Reiza News!

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Paul Jeffrey, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +214
    I will accept public spanking for that. I really meant PC1 as I don't own PC2 and haven't tried it due mostly to bad reviews stating that it was a continuation of PC1, which underwhelmed me in several ways. But the mere fact that there is a detailed insider's guide with 30+ sections suggests I should look again to make sure I am not prejudiced.

2. Dethrone1427

Dethrone1427

Ratings:
    +103
    It's actually a fairly decent effort. No AMS or RRRE, but I've had one of the best races of my life on it. GT3, Laguna Seca, day to evening to night back to day, going from dry daytime into a thunder storm at night into a misty morning. It was epic. Let down by slightly shoddy AI. But apparently that's mostly been ironed out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mrbungle83

mrbungle83

Ratings:
    +70
    Can i ask in the nicest way possible, how at the back end of 2018 are you hyped for a game codenamed Reiza 2017 that have admittedly not got a physics and graphics engine ready? Ps i have a game coming out too its gonna be mazin gonna have 1:1 physx reality get you more sex and eliminate body odor and make all things longer and stronger and make you more attractive pretty much qualify you as a Pro classs driver and its only £20 special pwice for looo.

• Beer Beer x 2
  4. General_RIMT

General_RIMT

Ratings:
    +5
    More competition and more products is always a good thing for us. Gives us all more choice! I think we’ve learned in the past couple years that there is no one-size-fits-all game for a Sim racer.

5. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +345
    That is really not fair. You must be completely oblivious to Reiza's work and how hard and fast they work, and how they add patches that put everyone else to shame. Slamming them on these two things while they also explain to you what their issues are - right here in the thread... Whats the dealio, dude? :O_o:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Marc Collins

Marc Collins

Ratings:
    +214
    Because even an AMS 1.6 (it's at 1.5 now) would be worth getting excited about, because AMS is that good. The next step in the title will be a bigger one. It's exciting, but also scary because a misstep is possible.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +436
    Them who race F-trucks are the pure simracers and real men:sneaky:...the best series ever made during my 30 years of gaming:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. mrbungle83

mrbungle83

Ratings:
    +70
    I just can't get excited for it, there is nothing tangible about it, its an Idea, when i see some gameplay/content/features ill change my mind but what have we learned other than it's even further away than the most pessimistic of us imagined, it feels like Anti-News if thats possible.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +436
    Understand the way you feel. But Reiza gave me AMS and for that they are allowed to take their time. The problem is the title and introduction. The title should have been: " Reiza needs more time" or something like that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯
    Premium

Ratings:
    +468
    Btw, reading between lines they said they still didn't choose the engine but at the same time they are working on already existing car models (improving them) and new licensed content (which seems to be a lot of content). Basically 3D models and physics sheets are near to be ready and once the game engine will be chosen part of the work will be already done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Andy-R

Andy-R

Ratings:
    +478
    Because it is possible to get excited about something that isn't in the immediate future perhaps? If like me, that other guy finds AMS a breath of fresh air in a hobby filled with samey content then even news that something will happen at some point in the future is good news. If anything it is prenews news as they said they will announce more in the near future. I for one am excited (and slightly apprehensive) about the upcoming news about their next project and it is good to know they are working on it at least :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. E304LIFE

E304LIFE

Ratings:
    +5
    Steam wallet ready 4 U Reiza!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Rob Nelson

Rob Nelson
    Premium

Ratings:
    +24
    I get excited when one of my favorite bands announces that they are working on a new album. It's the same situation here. Reiza announces they are working on something so I get a little happy. Doesn't matter if it comes out this year, next year, or five years from now. Sure the game could be a disappointment, but I can be excited until then.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. magzire

magzire

Ratings:
    +75
    Are reiza also making the physics for the new DLC for rf2?

15. St3fan

St3fan

Ratings:
    +432
    GTR3 burned my patience, RF2 burned my patience, and Reiza17 burned my patience. There have also been some rally sims and kart sims during these "major burnings". I like and appreciate the fact these developers are still working on their projects, but I hope that these devs are aware, and people in this post can understand that there are many other people who can be frustrated and worn out by waiting, and it is hard to get excited for announcements like this one.

Personally I am not excited by the new RF2 bundle - the RF2 contents can already get me occupied, and as the indiegogo backer I really have lost track of which project is the actual one that I helped and what "perks" will I actually get in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  16. KRoman47

KRoman47

Ratings:
    +3
    Who cares - was AMS owner, backed the campaign but no second copy delivered, don't care about them since then. Little studio like them should treat their fans better, I'm no fan of them any more nor people like them - arrogant.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Incredible Hulk

Incredible Hulk

Ratings:
    +14
    I really like this studio. Even with outdated graphics it's just feels right.
    But I'm worried that they didn't even choose the engine? There is no way that they will deliver the game in 2019 if the engine is still not choosed!

• Like Like x 1
  18. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,799
    I understand a bad experience can bring some anger but that's the first time I see they called arrogant, I rather found them very friendly and helpful so far! I would suggest to contact them, either on their official forum or email at sales@reizastudios.com and I'd be surprised if they don't sort things out.

Just keep in mind there are away this weekend for the Sim Racing Expo at the Nurburgring! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    DirtT Tuned Motorsports Premium

Ratings:
    +1,458
    RRRE? :O_o:
    Great sounds, content with decent ai and ffb, but when it comes to tech and engine features it's the weakest sim on the market and a big step backward from race 07. They should have done what Reiza did and remastered there old engine

No, psi settings or flat spotting in the tire model,,,day to night transition, weather, live track, track rubbering etc.

Very surprised with this announcement that reiza has yet to select an engine for there next title, I thought for sure it was gonna be the rf2 engine with all the past collaborations and comments from Renalto.

Very interested in what they decide to go with......I actually wouldn't be opposed to them building there own engine from scratch to see what they got rather than porting and tweaking :)

20. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,268
    if you hear requirements (mostly money and staff) and time needed to build such thing im pretty sure you would be opposed to that idea :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.